What about this Deon Lacy guy?

24 minutes ago, Augie said:

Am I the only one surprised by the bold? That seems pretty high for such an important and 3 down guy. 

Absolutely. To me, this lets us, as fans, know how much value they place on Teams. 

With that being said, it makes me wonder about out two kickers as they appear to be subpar. Why not apply emphasis there as well?

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I was, after I looked it up.  

Poyer is another 3 down player who has been playing 1/3 of the special team snaps.

I’m sure they know what they're doing and I’m not questioning it, but once again I’m a bit surprised. Wouldn’t it SUCK to lose one of these guys on an ST play?!?!  About half of the roster is backups and ST guys. 

But....... I also understand how important winning the ST battles is, so.....as always, I’ll just pray for the best! 

1 minute ago, TroutDog said:

Absolutely. To me, this lets us, as fans, know how much value they place on Teams. 

With that being said, it makes me wonder about out two kickers as they appear to be subpar. Why not apply emphasis there as well?

I’m pretty sure they are sticking with Bass until he FINALLY nails that right goalpost!    :)

• Haha (+1) 1