Female dog names

Augie

2 hours ago, Augie said:

I’m not sure what I prefer, but the wife is pushing for Beebe after watching the clip of him running down Leon Lett in the SB. She appreciated that play more than I ever expected! 

She’s going to make you and the dog re-create that play, and guess who’s gonna be Leon?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, snafu said:

She’s going to make you and the dog re-create that play, and guess who’s gonna be Leon?

I’m guessing I’m the big fat guy. Since I don’t have a ball to wave around, and she’ll be a dog, should I worry about a bite on the arse? When I knew I was going to be spanked as a kid, I’d put on every pair of underwear in the drawer. Maybe I revert to that method of self protection? 

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

I’m guessing I’m the big fat guy. Since I don’t have a ball to wave around, and she’ll be a dog, should I worry about a bite on the arse? When I knew I was going to be spanked as a kid, I’d put on every pair of underwear in the drawer. Maybe I revert to that method of self protection? 

Is it safe to assume that she would catch you well before the 1 yard line?

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

They live in my hearts.

Are you an alien creature with biological features we could learn from? Like kidneys, a backup is cool! 

I’m sure they will send you a warm and provocative holiday card when the season arrives. I hope that gets you thru. 

On 9/16/2020 at 8:30 PM, Augie said:

About 72 hours ago our next “best friend” was born. She will be the companion to our current 11 year old Golden Retriever named Gracie. She’s coming from the same amazing breeder, and we get first pick of the females. 

My wife was going thru names and saw Buffy, thinking it might be meaningful and “Bills” related. Love the thought, but nope, NOT having a Buffy. I threw out Kelly, she didn’t bite. Wondering if anyone has some Bills related suggestions for a female Golden.

Prior to the Bills connection idea, we were tentatively thinking Lexi, Chloe or Scout (her mother’s name, and last trip to NYC with her we saw To Kill a Mockingbird and had the best night in a LONG time!).  

Thoughts? 

I have one Bills related name I’m saving, curious to see if anyone hits on it. 

Congrats, Augie!  :beer: There is nothing like the love of a canine. My Misty will be 12 in October. She is a black lab (mostly) & beagle mix. She was jet black as a puppy and I suggested 'Pepper'. The kids liked 'Misty' and the wife agreed so I was out voted, 3-1, but I can't picture her as anything but 'Misty' now anyway. Sometimes the best wishes are the ones that don't come true.

My guess for your Bills related name...this is a deep sleeper so I doubt it...but here goes...

'Francis' after explosive Bills (and later Falcons) KR Wallace Francis.

If you really get stuck and can't decide, try this one...

• Haha (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE:  Thanks for all the responses. After reviewing all the Bills related names, there wasn’t a single option that worked for both of us. 

We have decided on Scout, which just happens to be the pups mother’s name. Besides that, shortly before the world got turned upside down we saw To Kill a Mockingbird on Broadway. One of the best nights in a LONG time. Great book, great performance. If you read the following synopsis I think you’ll understand why I’m now fully behind the decision.  Please pay special attention to the last paragraph. 

https://www.sparknotes.com/lit/mocking/summary/

Again, thanks to all! We pick her out 10/31 and bring her home 1-2 weeks later. We’ve been watching on Instagram and think we are going with “the little one in the green collar”. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.