John Brown touchdown

syhuang

6 hours ago, Golden Goat said:

I got "meh'd" in the Bold Predictions thread for picking Brown to have more TDs and yards than Diggs at the end of the season. I'm doubling down on it. Diggs' presence will make Brown a beast this year.

Im with you.  After re-watching the game #15 is everywhere.  Drawing p.i. calls, blocking, coming back to help Josh on scrambles. 

He has a knack for sensing when to break off his route and move to the sideline area so Josh either hits him or throws out of bounds.

Last time we had 2 guys this good at WR was Peerless n Moulds.   Great to see.

Hands, speed, crisp routes, team player, tough.  He and Diggs are uncoverable.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Really hoping with Diggs on the team, Brown gets more of the recognition he deserves. 

Even with Josh struggling on deep passes all year and being our primary focus, he still showed he was WAY more than just a speedy deep threat. 

With Diggs taking away some of the pressure, it could really open up Brown for a career year.

6 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Miami has good corners. I think we might see a shift to heavy run. It will be interesting to see the game plan. I don’t anticipate Josh throwing 46 times. 

Josh will definitely not be throwing 46x. But Daboll will be dialing up runs for JA. Hopefully Singletary/Moss get going. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Tuco said:

I'm certainly not complaining, but I'm not so sure "he" made the right audible call. Josh starts the audible right around the :15 mark on the play clock, which means it's very possible the OC told him what play to audible to.

But yes, I get the gist of your post and it is good to see.

Josh confirmed he did..

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, BigDingus said:

Really hoping with Diggs on the team, Brown gets more of the recognition he deserves. 

Even with Josh struggling on deep passes all year and being our primary focus, he still showed he was WAY more than just a speedy deep threat. 

With Diggs taking away some of the pressure, it could really open up Brown for a career year.

I was really impressed to see Allen throw 3(?) touch passes in the game on those longer throws. One was completed to Diggs, I believe another was thrown to Moss, and I can't remember the last. That is a great sign of learning by Allen.

Now if he can only roll left and set his hips..... At least two easy throws were missed by him rushing the throws that didn't need to be rushed.

• Like (+1) 1