What are your plans for the Draft?

duey

What are your plans for the 2005 NFL Draft?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. What are your plans for the 2005 NFL Draft?

• I'm going to the Draft decked out in my Bills finest!
    • I will be in front of the TV, from noon until they're done!
    • I'll tune in now and then to see what's going on.
    • I'll turn it on around the time the Bills should be picking.
    • I have a life...I'll get the details from TSW at days end.
    • I couldn't care less...it's just a big crapshoot anyway.

Well, I was going to help my brother drop a new engine in a truck he just bought, but we'll be going to a memorial service instead. :rolleyes:

Wouldn't have watched the draft anyway. Don't know squat about college players; I plan on checking in here afterwards to see what people who do know them think.

Oh, my friend, your choices don't do justice to my weekend! I fly out of Phoenix to Chicago and meet my best friend, and from there, drive an hour or so to his home in Waukesha, Wisconsin. We sit and watch ALL 16 hours, from start to finish! I fly home on Monday and resume a relatively normal life!

I remember last year, watching the draft with Ramius. I distincly remember how he blew up when the Steelers took Roethlis..whatever. I had no idea what he was on, I wasn't that big on him. He calmed down and blew up, the good way, later on when JP was picked. Those are my memories of last year.

This year.... BBQ and I'll watch the whole first round, again with Ramius while our women do, whatever it is that they do.