The Battle of Lake Travis - Hope our Texas Board Members are Safe

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Amaya Nurasmi Putri on Twitter: "Liars gonna lie.… "

And yet some believe Trump’s denial of the Atlantic story.  But back to the topic at hand.  Boat parades are pretty lame to begin with.  Kind of like something my kid would do in the bathtub with his toys, or with the other little kids in the neighborhoods on their big wheels. 

A boat parade in choppy waters?  That’s just dumb.  And selfish.  And disrespectful of the first responders who were put in danger by these actions. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SectionC3 said:

And yet some believe Trump’s denial of the Atlantic story.  But back to the topic at hand.  Boat parades are pretty lame to begin with.  Kind of like something my kid would do in the bathtub with his toys, or with the other little kids in the neighborhoods on their big wheels. 

A boat parade in choppy waters?  That’s just dumb.  And selfish.  And disrespectful of the first responders who were put in danger by these actions. 

The waters were only choppy because MAGAs who don't know how to boat packed an insane amount of boats into a small body of water.

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I haven’t seen a walk back like that since Biden’s...

Mask mandate

Defund the police promise

No fracking policy

Not condemning riots

Gonna be a good day!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Can you please abide by Rule #2 and show your work where Biden promised to defund the police?

I second the motion for the application of Rule #2 in this instance.  I also move for a departure of the topic of this thread, namely, the stupidity of the boat parade in crowded, choppy waters, to address this important question of Rule #2 application. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, DFT said:

Is this the paragraph you are referring to that is your evidence for Joe promising to defund the police?

Later, though, asked if money should be “redirected” away from cops, he replied, “Yes, absolutely.” And the charter for his alliance with Bernie Sanders vows to “reinvigorate community policing . . . and make smart investments to incentivize departments to build effective partnerships with social workers and mental-health and substance-use counselors” — which aligns with the #Defunders’ goals.

• Like (+1) 1