Dez Bryant to work out for the Ravens

Greg S

3 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Looking at the stats last year, the Ravens were 30th in the league in dropped passes at 13 and Buffalo was number #2 at 26.   No one knows how good his wideouts were or werent because he only targeted them on 42% of his passes.   He did the same thing in college.  He likes to throw the seams because he isn't an anticipation thrower.   He had a great year, but defenses will adjust to him.

Yup. Only Josh Allen will improve. 

2 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Yup. Only Josh Allen will improve. 

Not what I said at all.   I also wasnt the one who made a statement about an entire wideout group that was completely inaccurate trying to pass it off as truth.    I fully expect Mayfield to get better this year.  Lamar may have another great year but I expect defenses to adjust to wideout open tightends running down the seams.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Not what I said at all.   I also wasnt the one who made a statement about an entire wideout group that was completely inaccurate trying to pass it off as truth.    I fully expect Mayfield to get better this year.  Lamar may have another great year but I expect defenses to adjust to wideout open tightends running down the seams.

And he might be better at passing to receivers who aren’t trash. 

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

He had worse receivers than Allen.  Besides Brown, who got hurt, they were a bottom 5 group.  

Worse based on what?  I don't think your assertion is correct.

• Like (+1) 1