30 % of Rain/Thunderstorms For Sunday - High of 70

Mark VI

Cloudy and a small chance of rain/thunderstorms. May have an entirely different forcast in a couple days. :doh:

Prepare wisely, Tailgaters.

BTW - be happy it's not today. My neighborhood is flooded out. Took me 40 minutes to get to work ( 7 minutes on a normal day ). Had to get on the thruway and come in the back way to work. Saw abandoned cars everywhere, trying to go thru lakes and losing the engine. Rain is just blasting us and the storm drains cannot keep up. Had a little trickle of water in the basement. May have a lot more, when I get home after lunchtime. :o

Cloudy and a small chance of rain/thunderstorms. May have an entirely different forcast in a couple days.  :doh:

Prepare wisely,  Tailgaters.

BTW - be happy it's not today. My neighborhood is flooded out. Took me 40 minutes to get to work ( 7 minutes on a normal day ). Had to get on the thruway and come in the back way to work.  Saw abandoned cars everywhere, trying to go thru lakes and losing the engine. Rain is just blasting us and the storm drains cannot keep up. Had a little trickle of water in the basement. May have a lot more, when I get home after lunchtime.  :(

23066[/snapback]

Its been doing nothing but raining down here also :o

Rain just started last night. We had our best weather of the Summer for the last week +. The average day was 80 and sunny. Was in the pool every day.

23085[/snapback]

Boy must be nice :doh: here its been raining/thunderstorming/hurricaneing and the temp always seems to be 90 something its like living in a steam room