Guess Greg's identity and make him leave PPP forever

3 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Well I'm only talking about it as an economic model. I'm not defending any failed communist states. I'm saying the economic model hasn't been given any earnest shot in good faith. I don't count the USSR as being a good faith application of the model.

Your point re: Kaep is what, exactly? He should be executed? Or he should have freedom of expression? I agree he should have freedom of expression in America. It's odd how many Americans think he shouldn't have that because it's "company time"

It's odd how many Americans side with the "company" -- who could give a ***** about any one of us -- instead of one of their own countrymen speaking out against injustice. Odd.

Maybe you wouldn't. But if you got fired for speaking out about injustice at your job and I knew about it? I would also be on your side and not the company's.

My opinion of CK is that he is a dim bulb being led around on a string by his commie girlfriend.  A modern day John Lennon if you will.

Still, he has a right to well informed opinion, a half baked opinion or a poorly informed opinion.  I will never question that right.

Although I think it is technically correct that the NFL was his job and he was representing the company during the anthem, thus making the NFL's wish that he stand valid, I think it is a bit weak.  I feel funny about this because I think if a top exec in Microsoft wore a company shirt, went on TV and burned a flag, that MS would be well within their rights to fire him, MS also doesn't play the anthem before every sales meeting.  The NFL puts the players that share CK's opinion in an awkward position so I think the company time argument is iffy.  I might not like him kneeling....in fact I don't......but I don't think he is out of line there really.

Your economic argument is a joke before it even starts because communist systems demand compliance of the governed and CK would never have his rights under that model.....ever.  The economic model on its own is also a joke but the system strips people of their humanity before the first widget comes off the assembly line so that is really moot.

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

Your economic argument is a joke before it even starts because communist systems demand compliance of the governed and CK would never have his rights under that model.....ever.  The economic model on its own is also a joke but the system strips people of their humanity before the first widget comes off the assembly line so that is really moot.

It's not that complicated. Do you know the Green Bay Packers ownership situation? It's like that. 

Instead of one/a few people profiting from the auto factory, the profits are shared more equitably.  It's simple. Just means that resources are shared in a way that is best for the overall community. 

Should the government be providing money to citizens given widespread unemployment, etc, due to COVID shutdowns? It certainly HAS the money. Is it fair that Jeff Bezos, etc, have billions and billions to themselves, while Amazon workers are uncertain if they can feed their families? 

Capitalism is just exploitation. Slavery was simply the best capitalist form ever existed; it's why it keeps being perpetuated in different forms. Capitalism just wants to spend the lowest amount for the highest profit. That's good for the individual; in an equal system maybe it'd even be fair. Since it's a rigged system, it's not good for anybody on this board.

35 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

Maybe it's the weed but my conspiracy is Persons, DR, and Reality check are all personas of Buffalo Gal.

It's the weed. Well I hope it's the weed.  

Edited by Chef Jim

On 6/12/2020 at 10:19 PM, GregPersons said:

It's not that complicated. Do you know the Green Bay Packers ownership situation? It's like that. 

Instead of one/a few people profiting from the auto factory, the profits are shared more equitably.  It's simple. Just means that resources are shared in a way that is best for the overall community. 

Should the government be providing money to citizens given widespread unemployment, etc, due to COVID shutdowns? It certainly HAS the money. Is it fair that Jeff Bezos, etc, have billions and billions to themselves, while Amazon workers are uncertain if they can feed their families? 

Capitalism is just exploitation. Slavery was simply the best capitalist form ever existed; it's why it keeps being perpetuated in different forms. Capitalism just wants to spend the lowest amount for the highest profit. That's good for the individual; in an equal system maybe it'd even be fair. Since it's a rigged system, it's not good for anybody on this board.

Well said comrade. By the way. What is your solution to black on black violence?

1 minute ago, Reality Check said:

Well said comrade. By the way. What is your solution to black on black violence?

I made a whole thread just for you on why every time you say that, David Duke gets a *****. Check it out. 

What is your solution to white on white violence? Do you need examples of white on white violence?

7 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

I made a whole thread just for you on why every time you say that, David Duke gets a *****. Check it out. 

What is your solution to white on white violence? Do you need examples of white on white violence?

David Duke is an FBI informant. Why are you promoting him? What is your solution to black on black violence? Is black people being killed OK as long as a white person doesn't do it?

David Duke is an FBI informant. Why are you promoting him? What is your solution to black on black violence? Is black people being killed OK as long as a white person doesn't do it?

"Black on black violence" is a KKK fiction repeated through generations. Are you in the KKK?

What is your solution to white on black violence? Is it OK as long as a white person does it?

What is your solution to white on white violence? Is it OK as long as no black people are involved?

Edited by GregPersons

1 hour ago, GregPersons said:

"Black on black violence" is a KKK fiction repeated through generations. Are you in the KKK?

What is your solution to white on black violence? Is it OK as long as a white person does it?

What is your solution to white on white violence? Is it OK as long as no black people are involved?

In your book, violence is acceptable as long as white people don't do it. That makes you a racist. I live where I can defend myself, so violence is not something that I really care about. Just admit it, you hate white people.

1 hour ago, GregPersons said:

Hundreds of black families a year in Chicago alone would disagree with you.  Are you in the\e KKK? Are you Daniel Carver?

Edited by Wacka

8 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Hundreds of black families a year in Chicago alone would disagree with you.  Are you in the\e KKK? Are you Daniel Carver?

He supports violence towards black people as long as white people stay out of it.

22 hours ago, Wacka said:

21 hours ago, Reality Check said:

He supports violence towards black people as long as white people stay out of it.

How many black families in Chicago are describing it as "black on black violence", I wonder? Maybe just search around the internet for a few minutes and do a tally of who is talking Chicago violence in those terms. 

Where is the concern, particularly since you're white, for your own community? "White on white violence" like school shootings and serial rapists/murderers, not a concern? You'd rather judge the community that your people have historically oppressed for in-fighting, rather than ... I don't know... do anything more productive, helpful, or introspective? 

14 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

How many black families in Chicago are describing it as "black on black violence", I wonder? Maybe just search around the internet for a few minutes and do a tally of who is talking Chicago violence in those terms. 

Where is the concern, particularly since you're white, for your own community? "White on white violence" like school shootings and serial rapists/murderers, not a concern? You'd rather judge the community that your people have historically oppressed for in-fighting, rather than ... I don't know... do anything more productive, helpful, or introspective? 

You view community as something defined by skin color. You yourself cannot get past someone's skin color. You are a racist.

8 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

You view community as something defined by skin color. You yourself cannot get past someone's skin color. You are a racist.

Race is one of many communities, obviously. This board, also a community, not based on race; I wouldn't know yours if you hadn't volunteered it. You still don't understand racist/racism and still haven't the shame to consider learning before opening your dumb duck mouth. 

2 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Race is one of many communities, obviously. This board, also a community, not based on race; I wouldn't know yours if you hadn't volunteered it. You still don't understand racist/racism and still haven't the shame to consider learning before opening your dumb duck mouth. 

Always with the childish name calling. I would think that you would have been trained better than that. Also, how do you know what is true or not true when it comes to anonymous message boards? Anyone can say anything about themselves without any evidence being provided. As an agitation propagandist, I would think that you understood that, considering your own script.

Always with the childish name calling. I would think that you would have been trained better than that. Also, how do you know what is true or not true when it comes to anonymous message boards? Anyone can say anything about themselves without any evidence being provided. As an agitation propagandist, I would think that you understood that, considering your own script.

Yeah I don't actually know and don't care. I'm taking you at your word, because on a message board, words is all we have. And emojis. 

Congrats on learning the concept of agitprop ... it's like a kid with a new word. Interesting that I'm the scripted one. What's your solution to black on black violence, again?

2 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Yeah I don't actually know and don't care. I'm taking you at your word, because on a message board, words is all we have. And emojis. 

Congrats on learning the concept of agitprop ... it's like a kid with a new word. Interesting that I'm the scripted one. What's your solution to black on black violence, again?

I don't have a solution for it. I don't live there. If I did, I would leave it behind and not look back. As I have said, I don't concern myself with violence. I live in a place where deadly force in the name of self-defense is not an issue. There is far too much sociopathy in the inner cities these days regardless of race. Everyone wants to change the world, but they refuse to change themselves first. The more you encourage finger pointing and avoidance of personal responsibility, the more things stay the same.