1. 1. What is your choice of undergarment

• Tighty Whitey's
    • Boxers
    • Jockeys
    • Going Commando
    • Bikinis
    • Thongs
    • French Cut

First off, I am not a flamer, that's why I made this poll unisex.

Just curious to see what the majority is. I switched from the briefs (tighty whiteys) to boxers about 10 years ago and will never go back.

First off, I am not a flamer, that's why I made this poll unisex. 

Just curious to see what the majority is.  I switched from the briefs (tighty whiteys) to boxers about 10 years ago and will never go back.

309186[/snapback]

i find it amusing that you feel the need to tell us you're not a "flamer"...as if asking about a clothing preference means you're homosexual. :blink:

i find it amusing that you feel the need to tell us you're not a "flamer"...as if asking about a clothing preference means you're homosexual.    :w00t:

309226[/snapback]

Just covering all the bases. You never what some people, like Rudyc might be thinking. :blink:

I love this poll. :blink::w00t:

I know you love the comfort of boxers but I like to see the nice tight briefs. In color of course I like the longer jockeys also. Hate the thought of comando unless you are in bed for the night.

Just thought I would add a womanly thought

I love this poll. :lol: :lol:

I know you love the comfort of boxers but I like to see the nice tight briefs. In color of course I like the longer jockeys also.  Hate the thought of comando unless you are in bed for the night.

309270[/snapback]

But you didn't tell us what YOU wear.... :blink::w00t:

I love this poll. :w00t::lol:

I know you love the comfort of boxers but I like to see the nice tight briefs. In color of course I like the longer jockeys also.  Hate the thought of comando unless you are in bed for the night.

309270[/snapback]

Did you add your choice to the poll??? Us fellas want to know. :blink:

yes, I did the poll before the post.

And the lower three were not my style. If I wanted a piece of thread stuck between my cheeks I could think of something else more pleasurable :blink::w00t:

yes, I did the poll before the post.

And the lower three were not my style.  If I wanted a piece of thread stuck between my cheeks I could think of something else more pleasurable :w00t:  :lol:

309285[/snapback]

Was it commando??? :lol::blink:

i find it amusing that you feel the need to tell us you're not a "flamer"...as if asking about a clothing preference means you're homosexual.    :blink:

309226[/snapback]

being a UNC fan you would know

I know you love the comfort of boxers but I like to see the nice tight briefs. In color of course I like the longer jockeys also. Hate the thought of comando unless you are in bed for the night.

Agreed. Love the colored stuff and still prefer bikinis or things. But it's hard to find a guy who wears sexy underwear.