Telework + 1990 AFC Championship game = Fandamonium!

I'm here at home Teleworking and on my 2nd computer monitor I have the 1990 AFC Championship game against Oakland playing.

Damn, what a totally dominant team we had on both sides of the ball! More so, I remember how very close the players were with with one another and I am seeing that develop with our current roster, and I like it.

We went on to lose four straight Super Bowls and the hurt we felt back then was painful, but I vividly remember the ride and the euphoria that we also felt as fans. 

It was an amazing ride, and re-watching some of the games brings back wonderful memories and renewed anticipation for the team that's been assembled over the past 4 years.

Were onto something here, and I'm ready for another championship run!

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

lol right?

I've worked from home 80% of the time for the past six years and have never had any kind of network restriction.

I have two networks that I access here at home. My personal AND my companies. The access I have at home is the same that I have at work, on our secured network. 

I think he/she may be just a bit jealous ;)

12 minutes ago, Returntoglory said:

I have two networks that I access here at home. My personal AND my companies. The access I have at home is the same that I have at work, on our secured network. 

I think he/she may be just a bit jealous ;)

Maybe. My company uses a tunnel for phone and server access. I use my same network for both work and personal simultaneously.

• Like (+1) 1

I work from home (currently) and since they do not pay for internet OR new computer I bought at home so I could work from home I feel free to use as much bandwidth as I want.

I also spend a lot more time than I would at work since I need to deal with all the glitches on telework I would not have at office before I go to work.

The telework requirement did greatly reduce workload for me since lots of changes were put on hold since they were not "essential"

(there is that word again which by time this is done will have hundreds of meanings).

51 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

Don't most have VPN's that allow that? 

I was just curious. My current company, previous company, and another company I'm affiliated with all sent their staff home with the office systems, but access to the office network is through a VPN -- and obviously, like in most offices nowadays, use of the internet is limited to work reasons only.

Of course I'm jealous. I've always wondered what kind of jobs people have when they say things like "I'm bored at work so I'm starting this thread" on sports or other boards.

Just now, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I was just curious. My current company, previous company, and another company I'm affiliated with all sent their staff home with the office systems, but access to the office network is through a VPN -- and obviously, like in most offices nowadays, use of the internet is limited to work reasons only.

Of course I'm jealous. I've always wondered what kind of jobs people have when they say things like "I'm bored at work so I'm starting this thread" on sports or other boards.

In my case, I do IT stuff. Networking, troubleshooting, server management. So I'm either hair on fire busy or totally dead.