Thank God for TBD

Just wanted to thank the administrators for running a good site i know we get sidetracked at times in our discussions but after browsing the eagles and bucs message boards I have a greater appreciation for our board. Thank to all you posters too for actually backing your opinions with facts, not just stevestojan opinions

It also applies to some of the other Bills message boards out there. The only other message board I respect is Billszone (the people there are very groovy too), but if you really want to laugh, check out the BB.com message board. What a load of crap. It makes me feel bad that most people will just check that board out and think thats how Bills fans act.

Just wanted to thank the administrators for running a good site i know we get sidetracked at times in our discussions but after browsing the eagles and bucs message boards I have a greater appreciation for our board. Thank to all you posters too for actually backing your opinions with facts, not just stevestojan opinions

308480[/snapback]

Facts?! Where the hell did you see those?

:w00t:

It also applies to some of the other Bills message boards out there.  The only other message board I respect is Billszone (the people there are very groovy too), but if you really want to laugh, check out the BB.com message board.  What a load of crap.  It makes me feel bad that most people will just check that board out and think thats how Bills fans act.

308482[/snapback]

Hey all, im a long time member over at BB.com message board and i have to agree, its getting a little rediculus over there.

This is my first post over here!

Hey all, im a long time member over at BB.com message board and i have to agree, its getting a little rediculus over there.

This is my first post over here!

308566[/snapback]

Youve come to the right place!!!

And I agree SDS does a great job with this site!!