Useless Roster Trivia one week before the draft

Just bored. Usually this time of the year, I would have been poring over videos of potential first round picks during the day and watching NBA games in the evening. Now we dont have a first rounder this year and we all know what is happening to sports in general thanks to this insidious virus. Here is some useless trivia based on some roster analysis:

As of now Bills Roster is missing something that it has not missed since the 2014 season. Do you guys know what that is? There can be many answers I have not thought of - so the clue is important. Clue: @YoloinOhio likely knows this already. (scroll down to see the answer)

image.thumb.png.d56d4079f8e2592b43f87c8652280cfc.png

• Like (+1) 1

Forty two... 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

Are you a Dobbins man or an Arnette man? Or just a Buckeye fan?

Mostly Dobbins but I do like Arnette quite a bit. 

When it comes to the draft I could really care less about the school a player comes from. 

This is definitely a different year. By now, we typically have 37 threads going with mocks of varying updates, links to Astro and folks threatening to jump off the Skyway bridge if we take a certain player.

Granted, no 1st lessens the excitement and a solid roster doesn’t have most of us dreaming of better days, but the only aspect I’m interested to see is this novel format.

Count me as one who’s enjoying the change.

• Like (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, WickedGame said:

More useless trivia: What QB had the most career passing yards among all 2007 draftees?

Probably Trent Edwards in that awful freaking class

And Trent still sucks

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, WickedGame said:

More useless trivia: What QB had the most career passing yards among all 2007 draftees?

That was the absolute worst year for QB draftees - I don’t want to give it away - so will just say that it is someone we know well and he has 6033 career yards ?

If you include UDFAs, it is an AFCE QB the Bills have faced and he has 7597 career yards.

2 minutes ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

That was the absolute worst year for QB draftees - I don’t want to give it away - so will just say that it is someone we know well and he has 6033 career yards ?

If you include UDFAs, it is an AFCE QB the Bills have faced and he has 7597 career yards.

Matt Moore?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

This is definitely a different year. By now, we typically have 37 threads going with mocks of varying updates, links to Astro and folks threatening to jump off the Skyway bridge if we take a certain player.

Granted, no 1st lessens the excitement and a solid roster doesn’t have most of us dreaming of better days, but the only aspect I’m interested to see is this novel format.

Count me as one who’s enjoying the change.

image.jpeg.12d7a60295c2d60cee4877e12e63d784.jpeg

Vodka guy! You da man!

• Haha (+1) 2