Car & Teddy 3Yrs $60M - apparently done. Cam looks like he is being released

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....good for Teddy ...remarkable Phoenix "rise from the ashes" after the career threatening but more importantly life threatening injury....good luck young man......we'll see you in three years....:thumbsup:

Agree.  Dude was almost in a wheelchair.  Proud of that guy for coming back.  He earned it.  

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I can’t see Newton going anywhere to be a backup but with our Panther connection, there’s not a guy in the league I’d rather have as Allen’s backup. His playing style would allow us to not change a single thing in the case of injury.

I actually thought this but there is no way in hell Newton would be happy to be Allen’s backup and we won’t have an open competition.

and this Bridgewater deal makes no sense.  

2 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I actually thought this but there is no way in hell Newton would be happy to be Allen’s backup and we won’t have an open competition.

and this Bridgewater deal makes no sense.  

No sense for Carolina with Cam in house, of the deal worth makes no sense? I actually think $21M per is fair value. 

1 minute ago, Mango said:

No sense for Carolina with Cam in house, of the deal worth makes no sense? I actually think $21M per is fair value. 

TB has a career high of 14 tds in a season and a td to int ratio of 38 to 25.  He must be a really nice guy. 

2 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

TB has a career high of 14 tds in a season and a td to int ratio of 38 to 25.  He must be a really nice guy. 

I mean, there are like 18 QB’s making more than him. He played well before his major injury. People were concerned he’d never be able to play again. He came off the bench this year and was very efficient with the ball. He’s paid like an average starter. That doesn’t seem like a reach to me.