Kiper say good chance Losman would be #1 overall

Pete

How can we take this seriously!?!?!  Who's Mel Kiper??  Losman isnt going to be any good.....I mean, look at his body of work in the NFL, its as clear as day he will be another Rob Johnson!!!!  :D  :D

306441[/snapback]

I saw every play that Losman made during the regular season, and most of the preseason, and I think I am not going out on a limb to say he is OUTSTANDING at handing the ball off.

Nothing all that new...although Clayton hinted that he thought a Tampa Bay/Buffalo trade would be a player for player.

306459[/snapback]

It seems like Tampa is gonna land Travis and it will be a player for player deal. I beleive TD has the option of trading Shelton and swap of 2nds for Henry or Henry for a Tampa player

I wonder which players TD is looking at-

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/teams/roster?team=tam

It seems like Tampa is gonna land Travis and it will be a player for player deal.  I beleive TD has the option of trading Shelton and swap of 2nds for Henry or Henry for a Tampa player

I wonder which players TD is looking at-

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/teams/roster?team=tam

306470[/snapback]

I'll take that Derrick Brooks guy, I hear he's pretty good :D

Honestly, I dont see many Tackles or Centers on their roster that would make me want to go player for player.

I'll take that Derrick Brooks guy, I hear he's pretty good  :D

Honestly, I dont see many Tackles or Centers on their roster that would make me want to go player for player.

306477[/snapback]

Jeff Hatch is decent. You know Gruden is trying to unload Kenyatta Walker on us

I'll take Kenyatta Walker.

306480[/snapback]

The problem with Walker is that he's in the last year of his contract. If he sucks, we get nothing. If he's great, we lose him because we can't/won't afford him.

Alternatively you give him a contract extention, but he'll probably want a big chunk of chnage for that, and we don't know how good he'll be.

Not sure I like that.

CW