QB Carrousel for the Fins, Is Tag a Fitz in Miami ? Is there a Bad Moon Risen in Rosen's Future ?

T master

2 hours ago, T master said:

For my next post i'm working on i'm doing a video in sign language & it will be about helmet warmers in a dome stadium ? just to really PO all of you all ? I can only imagine the response to that one  ? !!

Do it!!!

and add some stuff about Flutie & Duke Williams... it’ll be great?

• Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

The best thing that can happen to Rosen is for the Packers to give up a 7th round pick or something for him.  Rodgers and him seemed close before the draft so Rodgers may not actually be a dick and help him develop until he retires.  It's a low risk potential high reward move for the Packers.

If that’s the case then I’ll still hate the Packers even after Rogers retires 

23 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Crappy situations are what you make of them. Fitz (a 38 yr old career backup) seemed to do ok with that Dolphins team. Why do you assume the Fins were a “crappy situation”? Have you been reading too many “Right Josh” excuse threads?

It the Dolphins. They were tanking. I wasn’t assuming anything , it was a shite show.

Fitz is a 38 year old veteran with a ton of starting experience with some decent teams. Of course he was better than a second year guy on his second “ shite show” team.

Anything else I can help you with sparky?