2nd/3rd Tier Draft Wide Reciever Rankings

Dkollidas

35 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Bowden is a guy that could be a better Taysom Hill than Taysom Hill IMO.

I see him as a vastly different player. Granted, I watched every Kentucky game in 2018. To use another wildcat: Randall Cobb with added versatility. If he runs a 4.3 at the combine I wouldn’t be surprised to see him drafted by an AFCN team or another playoff team just as an add on bonus of scout team on Ravens week. ?

2 hours ago, Buffalo Junction said:

I certainly do. In order... Reagor, Shenault, Aiyuk, Higgins. I only have Shenault ahead of Aiyuk due to potential, but it’s extremely close. I think Higgins is slightly limited. I also have Lynn Bowden ahead of half of the OPs 2nd tier list. He was forgotten about after switching to QB (30/348 in 4.5 games), but the previous season he put up 67/745 in the SEC. Granted he ran for 1,200 yards in 7 games after the switch.... Bowden, Aiyuk, and Reagor are, to me, the guys most likely to be electric. 

I love Bowden!! I classify him more as “weapon” but that’s probably not fair. I’d be thrilled if he ended up on the Bills.

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I love Bowden!! I classify him more as “weapon” but that’s probably not fair. I’d be thrilled if he ended up on the Bills.

It’s a bit harsh, but might fit for his first year or two in the league. It’ll probably shock casual fans if he gets drafted in the 2nd, but it’s certainly possible. I think most forgot about his WR tape after he lead the SEC in YPC the last 7 games of 2019’. He’s generally fearless in traffic and could rack up YAC. I can see him having extra value for us and the Pats due to his QB background due to system complexity. 

For anyone that hasn’t watched Lynn Bowden... 2018 is all WR... 2019 is WR and QB

Edited by Buffalo Junction
  • Like (+1) 1