Another tragedy hits Jeremy White

Tompkins, the driver of the car that sideswiped White’s car, was not hurt. She was ticketed for failing to keep right and driving an unregistered vehicle, deputies said.

Should be getting a vehicular manslaughter charge as well! If you are driving a vehicle that isnt even supposed to be on the road, and you freaking sideswipe a vehicle KILLING someone and seriously hurting multiple others, NO WAY you should get off with a few tickets and a lawsuit. I hope more is coming in terms of punishment. She needs to spend at least a year in jail...and thats if she was found to be completely sober.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, StHustle said:

Should be getting a vehicular manslaughter charge as well! If you are driving a vehicle that isnt even supposed to be on the road, and you freaking sideswipe a vehicle KILLING someone and seriously hurting multiple others, NO WAY you should get off with a few tickets and a lawsuit. I hope more is coming in terms of punishment. She needs to spend at least a year in jail...and thats if she was found to be completely sober.

I miraculously avoided certain death when a young lady crossed 3 lanes of traffic and hit my vehicle nearly head-on 7 years ago. She was in a suburban.

Her story as to why she was driving the wrong way on a 5-lane road (Sheridan Dr in front of Park CC for those of you that know WNY) was that she had a panic attack...that story began to change when the police started asking questions. Mrs Bandit is convinced that she was texting.