The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

5 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

DeSantis is doing a hell of a job here, I can't imagine what this place would look like now if that meth head got elected instead

Most likely a huge difference.

It seems as if for whatever reason Democratic governors had the policy of allowing readmissions of people who were COVID positive back into Nursing homes.  Reason stands that he would have followed suit with the rest of the Democratic governors.  Plus there is a lot of coordination required when it comes to these events and DeSantis has been top notch and considering what we know from this guy, he wouldn't have done nearly as good of a job.  He would have shut down the economy while having worse results, that would have most likely been his results.

15 minutes ago, Magox said:

Because he's defensive and understandably so.  He has protected his constituents much more so than Cuomo, yet Cuomo gets all the adoring coverage and softball questions and when he does get a tough question, he deflects and there is little to no followup.  

You mean Jane Pauley won't be fawning over DeSantis like she did over NYS's most eligible bachelor in a very cringe-worthy interview?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

@Wyattsheepie is an unverified anon poster on Twitter with 950 followers. As good a source as any I guess if he says what you want him to say. I do note one of his followers is 

@BrianJohnsonTX "The Rubber Band Man of Ancapistan. Dog Whistler to Rothbardians. Atlanta Sports Fan" so he might be more credible than I think. 

Just now, shoshin said:

@Wyattsheepie is an unverified anon poster on Twitter with 950 followers. As good a source as any I guess if he says what you want him to say. I do note one of his followers is 

@BrianJohnsonTX "The Rubber Band Man of Ancapistan. Dog Whistler to Rothbardians. Atlanta Sports Fan" so he might be more credible than I think. 

?

1 minute ago, shoshin said:

Is he followed by the galactic pill though?

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Nope. Try again. 

It's manipulation designed to push you back to that story -- facts be damned. 

Google isn't conspiring with that guy very well:

Search Results

Web results

This is a list of all the United States Supreme Court cases from volume 157 of the United States Reports: Case name, Citation, Date decided. Bate Refrigerating ...
J Oral Pathol Med. 1993 Oct;22(9):385-90. Metastases to the oral mucosa: analysis of 157 cases. Hirshberg A(1), Leibovich P, Buchner A. Author information:
by A Hirshberg - ‎1993 - ‎Cited by 259 - ‎Related articles
Edited by shoshin

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Wrong again. 

DuckDuckGo pushing those #s right to the top of search too. ### cases gets all the news hits for Covid. Shocker. 

Guess they are in on "it" at DDGo. 

Come on man, be real here. It's what people are searching for so it's on top of the search results. Jesus. 

Just now, shoshin said:

DuckDuckGo pushing those #s right to the top of search too. ### cases gets all the news hits for Covid. Shocker. 

Guess they are in on "it" at DDGo. 

Come on man, be real here. It's what people are searching for so it's on top of the search results. Jesus. 

Wrong again. 

Keep going. You're on a roll lately. 

3 minutes ago, shoshin said:

Except that I just googled it and showed the top two hits had nothing to do with Covid. Even posted the result for you (to ignore). 

You didn't include your search parameters -- which shows me you did it wrong. I've done it on my own rig and it works every time. 

You're wrong. Again. 

35S3N.png

Edited by Deranged Rhino

Wrong again. 

OK, DDGo 444 cases and tell me if you don't get 3 covid news stories before anything else. 

Seems like they are pushing it more than Google, where 444 cases doesn't have a covid hit until the third item. 

Oops.

Keep going. You're on a roll lately. 

This is a stupid discussion about a non-issue that you seem to be deeply invested in. Not everything out there fits your grand theory or whatever.

• Like (+1) 1

More evidence that lack of vitamin D is linked to COVID-19 severity.

ABSURD, ALL THE BEST PUBLIC HEALTH EXPERTS CAME OUT IN FAVOR OF THESE PROTESTS: 

SC protesters urged to ‘get tested immediately’ for COVID-19 after organizers get sick.

You do have to wonder about people who claim to think black lives matter but who encourage black people — who are more vulnerable to the Wuhan coronavirus — to engage in unsafe behavior. “Data from the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control shows Black people make up 36% of the confirmed coronavirus cases in South Carolina. At the same time, 46% of the people who have died from the virus are Black, DHEC’s data shows.”

Just now, shoshin said:

This is a stupid discussion about a non-issue that you seem to be deeply invested in. Not everything out there fits your grand theory or whatever.

Pointing out that fear is driving this topic -- from the media who's been wrong at every turn -- is not conspiracy. It's fact. 

You're wrong. Again. You've been wrong a lot over the past few months because you keep believing proven liars. 

That's on you. 

• Like (+1) 1

Pointing out that fear is driving this topic -- from the media who's been wrong at every turn -- is not conspiracy. It's fact. 

You're wrong. Again. You've been wrong a lot over the past few months because you keep believing proven liars. 

That's on you. 

Please contribute substance to the Covid discussion and not stupid conspiratorial nonsense. 

Your desire to be consistent in finding a story makes you post really silly things. The real world is usually pretty inconsistent, and people's behavior even more so. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, shoshin said:

Please contribute substance to the Covid discussion and not stupid conspiratorial nonsense. 

Fall back on that because you lost. 

It's not conspiracy to point out that you, and the people you have lionized, have been wrong at every turn. Some deliberately so. 

Just now, shoshin said:

Your desire to be consistent in finding a story makes you post really silly things. The real world is usually pretty inconsistent, and people's behavior even more so.

Whatever you have to tell yourself. 

But you're wrong. All the way. (again)

They are very serious people :lol: Not clowns.