The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

Note who has to shift things to the absurd just to make a point. These types think that shows they're clever. But it just shows their actual agenda. It's not truth. It's to run interference and protect the worst elements of our republic -- including those who prey on children. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

More from Beetlejuice. If this doesn't say it all. "Pledge allegiance to the NWO" lol. Man you look at her and something is just off. Blackened, spaced apart eyes. Weird hair (she got cut illegally btw) and so on.

The Cory Hart "I wear my facemask" song is pretty good as well. Spot on

Edited by Dante

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Note who has to shift things to the absurd just to make a point. These types think that shows they're clever. But it just shows their actual agenda. It's not truth. It's to run interference and protect the worst elements of our republic -- including those who prey on children. 

Give it a rest rhinowad

Just now, Warren Zevon said:

Give it a rest rhinowad

When it comes to making it crystal clear what you are and what you stand for, I can go all day. You stand for protecting those people who subvert our republic, weaponize our intelligence agencies and media against the people, and those who rape and exploit children

That's your record. Not mine. You chose to do all those things, for years. Racing into each and every thread discussing these serious and real topics just to distract, obfsucate, and protect the guilty. Because you're on their side. 

You're a bad person Gary. Deeply stupid. Deeply uninformed. And willing to help the cause of actual evil. 

That's what you are. And I will continue to make sure everyone knows it. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

When it comes to making it crystal clear what you are and what you stand for, I can go all day. You stand for protecting those people who subvert our republic, weaponize our intelligence agencies and media against the people, and those who rape and exploit children

That's your record. Not mine. You chose to do all those things, for years. Racing into each and every thread discussing these serious and real topics just to distract, obfsucate, and protect the guilty. Because you're on their side. 

You're a bad person Gary. Deeply stupid. Deeply uninformed. And willing to help the cause of actual evil. 

That's what you are. And I will continue to make sure everyone knows it. 

In a thread about a worldwide pandemic you namecall like this. You're absurd and a stain on Bills fans everywhere.

Just now, Warren Zevon said:

In a thread about a worldwide pandemic you namecall like this. You're absurd and a stain on Bills fans everywhere.

It's not name calling. It's your track record, Gary. You've spent YEARS earning that. You've spent years defending those people who seek to hurt children because you find it funny.

That's on you, no matter how you try to deflect.

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's not name calling. It's your track record, Gary. You've spent YEARS earning that. You've spent years defending those people who seek to hurt children because you find it funny.

That's on you, no matter how you try to deflect.

Keep going CIA agent.

1 minute ago, Warren Zevon said:

You cannot be on the right side of every issue. In life, like nature, to survive you need to make mid stream audibles, changes to your behavior and overall life strategy on the fly. That takes humility,  the ability to admit you are wrong. Some might take it a step further, and ask the question "are you man enough to admit when you are wrong?"

• Like (+1) 2

So here is Avik Roy's take on the previous discussion.

His takeaway is that under age 25 the relative risk is "Much lower"  with COVID vs Influenza but that from ages 25-65 the relative risk is higher than Influenza based of the CDC information he is using.   (Which goes contrary to the other compiled data, but the difference is small. 

However, the larger point that I was originally making was that for people under 65, there isn't much of a risk relative to the FLU but once you get past 65 years old, then the risk becomes "absolute".

Edited by Magox
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

You cannot be on the right side of every issue. In life, like nature, to survive you need to make mid stream audibles, changes to your behavior and overall life strategy on the fly. That takes humility,  the ability to admit you are wrong. Some might take it a step further, and ask the question "are you man enough to admit when you are wrong?"

Where's Beginnersmind when you need him?

Just now, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Gary doesn't do honesty. Intellectual or otherwise. 

He's been demonstrably wrong on nearly every subject down here for four years and has never once owned up to it. Not even with Flynn, which he did for a day before climbing back up the same hill where he will, soon enough, die all over again. He's a bad person who supports other bad people -- and does it with snark and a smile because deep down he knows how ***** despicable his actions actually are. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Gary doesn't do honesty. Intellectual or otherwise. 

He's been demonstrably wrong on nearly every subject down here for four years and has never once owned up to it. Not even with Flynn, which he did for a day before climbing back up the same hill where he will, soon enough, die all over again. He's a bad person who supports other bad people -- and does it with snark and a smile because deep down he knows how ***** despicable his actions actually are. 

You are sane - keep at it.