So I was watching TV the other night

todd

That's funny- I've known the owner of the "40 Duece" Club for almost 20 years, he used to be a bartender at my neighborhood hangout. Another friend of his told me last night that the Vegas location (40 Duece) isn't doing too good.

She's not too bad. Has some thunder thighs on her. I'd have guessed his daughter would look more like Roseanne Barr.

305514[/snapback]

you call those thunder thighs?

no wonder girls are starving themselves these days to look like skeletons

wait a minute...no they're not :doh:

Wasn't being sarcastic. I always thought he got a bum's rush by the fans.

305607[/snapback]

Again, the play on words, "bums rush" Your killing me JohnnyB! Still not sure if you are joking!

I know people had their problems with Wade, but I think during his tenure in Buffalo, we really had an outstanding defense. If he had been our DC during those Super Bowl years, I am certain we would have won one of them. It is a travisty, of small sorts, that the 91, 92 and 93 sqauds did not perform better, defensively, with the kind of talent they had. What I think Phillips never received enough credit for, was being kind of gutsy, and for making great half time adjustments. Even during the glory years, the Bills rarely lost, but when they did, they got beat from the opening kick-off, to the bitter end. Most of their great comeback victories during those years were purely the will of the players (guys like Tasker) taking matters into their own hands, and the team riding a wave of momentum. When Phillips got there, first as DC, then as a head coach, the Bills made great defensive half-time adjustments.

I would argue that Phillips got a lot out of some good, but not great players. That 1999 squad, the one that lost to the Titans, ranks in my lifetime, as one of the better Bills teams, that didn't make it to the Super Bowl. I know Wade didn't handle the QB situation very well, but my inside sources tell me, a lot of that was out of his control, and decisions were made against his will. Either way, Wade was a pretty damn good coach. Not the best, but I certainly feel like he deserves another head coaching job, somewhere. I bet he would make a great college coach. His players seem to really like him.

And besides, his daughter is effin hot! I would take her any day, "thunder thighs" and all! :doh:

Note to self.

If in self fantasy, you perform 69 with daughter of sans-headset, wear football helmet without facemask. Thus preventing skull crushing in event that at precise moment of ecstacy, she suddenly closes legs.