Poll: Thru Playoffs, should "this college guy a good fit?" threads be moved to the College Football forum?

College football forum or Stadium Wall for "hot college prospect" threads during season?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Should threads about "is this college guy a good fit?" be moved to the College Football Forum (Until After the Playoffs)?

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

I abstained. Certainly during a current season, there is NO REASON to start a thread like ‘I’m watching the Tidy Bowl! You should see #69! Do we want him??’ I could slap the crap outta you (thread starter)! 

But they’re certainly appreciated during the offseason, prior to the Draft. This is where our college geeks rule the day and I’m glad we have so many with true expert insight.

So, option 3 should be ‘Where Appropriate’, imo.

...way, WAY back when it was only the Rose, Cotton, Sugar and Orange, a separate forum was probably not necessary.....but today, the bowl picture has been woefully diluted into what, 38 or 39?.....and .500 record is "IN"?............hell I could see expansion to include the "Tidy Bowl", the "TDS Bowl (seating ONLY on the LEFT side of the stadium)", the "Chunky Chicken Soup Bowl", the Vlad Friendship Bowl", the "Almost Bowl(records less than .500)" et al.........the opportunities are endless...SMH.........

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

24 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I’m fine either way, but i guess I can’t help but wonder what we’re clearing the front page for? More josh Allen criticism posts, more Duke Williams soap box posts? 

It seems that people are gonna create stupid threads, regardless of material. 

My thoughts exactly.  

5 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I’ve never been to the college forums. I likely won’t ever.  I prefer any discussion about potential draft prospects to be here.....or I won’t read it

...sounds like a matter of personal preference which I certainly respect....for me, it's easier to head to the COLLEGE FOOTBALL forum to see what our collegiate TBD experts say versus wading through numerous redundant threads on the STADIUM WALL forum because people want their thunder versus using SEARCH function............

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...sounds like a matter of personal preference which I certainly respect....for me, it's easier to head to the COLLEGE FOOTBALL forum to see what our collegiate TBD experts say versus wading through numerous redundant threads on the STADIUM WALL forum because people want their thunder versus using SEARCH function............

I hear ya.  I probably should.  I tend to focus on Bills talk here and YouTube for my draft info.

I don’t have a particular college team I root for, SUNY New Paltz never had a team unfortunately.  I rooted for Nebraska as a kid because I love option and the fact they they said “we’re going to run the ball every play.  Stop us”.  Then they hired Callahan and I couldn’t root for them anymore.  Trying to get back into them under Frost, but i can’t get interested 

It’s always cute and sweet how someone who made a critical INT or ran for many yards in a bowl game is immediately propped up as a guaranteed enshrinement at Canton and must be picked by the Bills

Please stick them all in one thread....

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

I hear ya.  I probably should.  I tend to focus on Bills talk here and YouTube for my draft info.

I don’t have a particular college team I root for, SUNY New Paltz never had a team unfortunately.  I rooted for Nebraska as a kid because I love option and the fact they they said “we’re going to run the ball every play.  Stop us”.  Then they hired Callahan and I couldn’t root for them anymore.  Trying to get back into them under Frost, but i can’t get interested 

....not having the opportunity to see college ball, I would not know where to turn for collegiate analyses other than our TBD Collegiate Gang......sounds like you have other sources that you depend on.....I'm jealous..:thumbsup:

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....not having the opportunity to see college ball, I would not know where to turn for collegiate analyses other than our TBD Collegiate Gang......sounds like you have other sources that you depend on.....I'm jealous..:thumbsup:

Yeah....I’m in a similar boat.  I usually have to dvr any college games as I usually work in saturdays.  For the last decade or so I’ve been watching a lot of prospect analysis on YouTube.  Full game tapes and highlights.  There are some great breakdowns (and many terrible) if you look hard enough