Why are the the late 80's Giants D's never mentioned among the best?

Mr. WEO

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

No, you're a douche because you act like you know what's going on her, but you're completely clueless.  You idiot.  :lol:

Sounds like something a groupie would say. Thanks for your insight into the way of the scuffed knees though, lol. 

12 hours ago, BuffaloSol said:

That would have been hilarious if you made fun of me for mispelling forum. It's even funnier that the tough guy routine was your second option. Hey guess what?? Not everyone is going to to agree with you on this "FORM" bucko. 

So I am a douche because I think a guy on here that posted a lot for 10 years is a miserable ass that apparently needs his groupies to stick up for him? Does he throw you a signed drumstick every once in awhile?

Wait....I have groupies??!

On 12/26/2019 at 8:09 PM, Mr. WEO said:

Among the best.   Never seen them in a top 5 list. Maybe a few 10's.

The responses that claimed that they are not considered one of the best because Taylor used coke were the nonsense I have been responding to since.  Pure nonsense.  

MLB isn't Football HOF.  They could not be more different in how the voters viewed PED and substance abuse so that's a point not worth making

Yeah, I have never heard anyone put down the Giants D because Taylor used coke until I read this thread.:doh:

• Like (+1) 2