Former Bill Tom Flores has been chosen as a finalist for the Hall of Fame

class_of_2012

1 minute ago, class_of_2012 said:

It was actually in 1980-81, when the Raiders upset the Philadelphia Eagles. I remember that year fondly, as the Bills won the division at 11-5. The fans tore down the goal posts on opening day when we beat Miami for the first time  in a decade. I agree about Plunkett.

That’s right that’s when Knox was our coach. I wish we would’ve made the Super Bowl that year. If I remember correctly Ferguson was on a roll that year and Cribbs was playing out of his mind both Running and catching the ball. Defense was pretty good as well, too bad Ralph got cheap with Knox and drove him away, probably would’ve been super bowl contenders had he stayed

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

It is real hard to pay for that many drinks unless you are rich.

Didn’t have to pay at Toots Shors

Here’s to you Mrs Robinson

Jilly loves you more than you will know

wo-wo-wooooo

Edited by row_33

21 hours ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Actually to correct you Flores won 2 Super Bowls the first one I believe was back in 79 and then he won in 83. Plunkett doesn’t deserve the HOF because he was mediocre to average at best. He was pretty much a joe Ferguson type of handoff man to Marcus Allen and that year in 83 it was all Allen and the defense. 

Yes Plunkett doesnt deserve the hall Of Fame and NO he was NOT mediocre to average.He was stellar for the Raiders SB seasons.He was extremely strong/tough in the pocket and very clutch....Joe Ferguson-type hand off man??? You think Joe Ferguson was a 'hand off man'???-Ferguson had a very good arm and was extremely accurate.

2 hours ago, Tcali said:

Yes Plunkett doesnt deserve the hall Of Fame and NO he was NOT mediocre to average.He was stellar for the Raiders SB seasons.He was extremely strong/tough in the pocket and very clutch....Joe Ferguson-type hand off man??? You think Joe Ferguson was a 'hand off man'???-Ferguson had a very good arm and was extremely accurate.

Ferguson was a hand off man to OJ for many years and it wasn’t until Knox came in that we started to see him passing more. While Lou Saban relied more on OJ and the running game. And yes Plunkett was a hand off man to Marcus Allen. 

Edited by BuffaloBills1998