Who do you want Buffalo to realistically take...

If the pecking order stays where it's at now at #55, then I'd be happy with C Jason Brown. This can prepare us for next year if the Bills don't sign Trey Teague. Castillo would be nice, but I don't think that he will be available by the time we pick. Would there be a better pick at #55 than Brown?

If the pecking order stays where it's at now at #55, then I'd be happy with C Jason Brown. This can prepare us for next year if the Bills don't sign Trey Teague. Castillo would be nice, but I don't think that he will be available by the time we pick. Would there be a better pick at #55 than Brown?

303913[/snapback]

He'd be a decent pick. But if one of the better CB's fell, I'd tend to go that way.

Baas if hes there, but he wont be

so Nudget (sp)... a freakin KICKER.

yes i want a kicker with our pick. (and by the look of things, we will be drafting him with arizona's 2nd round pick, i think its 11th overall).

He might not be my ideal pick for the Bills, but I think Jason Brown would indeed be a solid selection for the Bills at 55. While he's projected a bit lower than that by most of the so-called experts, he'd probably be an excellent fit for a Bills offense that seems intent upon featuring the running game and Willis McGahee next season. Such a move would also put the Bills in a much better position to move Teague to LT. Teague's LT experience in Denver was not a positive one, but he's probably our best option at this point.

303913[/snapback]

Jason Brown will probably be there in the 3rd when we get to pick...Baas, Spencer and Wilkerson are usually rated above him in most mocks.