I want the Ravens again in the playoffs...

eball

I'd like another shot at them too - would be awesome if it was in the AFC Championship Game - but more likely in the Divisional round. This year is the first year, sine the glory days of the early 1990's, that I feel that we could beat anyone if we play well - no matter what the other side brings to the field on a given day. 

On 12/18/2019 at 12:14 PM, eball said:

It would be the greatest disappearing act ever.

I mean, we actually should have drafted Mahomes. He was cheaper (didn't have to trade up) and is still currently better. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm hopeful Josh continues to improve just saying he's no Mahomes yet. 

Edited by dayman

21 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Only 4 days?

?

Snow storm keeps them in other days.

9 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I don't. Especially not in Baltimore. I am still clinging to hope that there is a route to New England being the #2 seed. Because @ Houston and then @ New England is a potential route for the Bills to make the AFCCG. I don't think we would win in Kansas City or Baltimore.

Beating the Eagles in the Superbowl would make my lifetime. Equally losing the Superbowl to them would be the most gut wrenchingly awful thing that I have ever experienced as a sports fan.

Losing to Eagles would mean every NFCE team beat Bills in Superbowl.

• Sad 1

On 12/18/2019 at 12:02 PM, Rico said:

Reid’s not doing it, and I don’t trust Mahomes either. I agree with you on the Ravens, they don’t scare me at all. Only team I don’t want to play right now is the Pats just because it’s the Pats. What happens Saturday may change my mind.

Reid's not doing it only if it's a close game

he can coach a steamrolling of an opponent, so can Pete Carroll

On 12/18/2019 at 1:38 PM, whatdrought said:

Dream Scenario: 

SB: 

Bills v. Cowboys - This one's too good to pass up. Bills get out to a 24 point lead in the first quarter and the game is over at half with a 38-0 score. The Celebration starts early in buffalo with entire blocks completely shutdown due to the pandimonium. In-between Frank Gore rushing for 6+ yards a pop all over the defeated dallas Defense, with McD clapping along on the sideline, the camera coverage shows Jerry Jones looking greener and greener from his press box before it purposely shows him puking in a trash can.  Where soon after, Robert Kraft can be seen cleaning the floor licking and licking and licking the floor with his tongue for some weird reason.  Game ends 56-0. And Lickgate 1.0 begins.

4 day parade shuts down Buffalo completely. 

I like my version better.  

Edited by bills and clippers fan