I want the Ravens again in the playoffs...

eball

...I really do.  I think Josh will be more prepared/have better answers for the blitzing, and I remain confident McD and Frazier can slow Lamar down.  The Bills made a handful of mistakes in the first game and were still one completion away from taking the game to OT.

• Thank you (+1) 2

I don't even care who it is. The Bills can beat them, and in the playoffs, no easy ones, even less so than during the "Any Given Sunday" regular season. It's a dog fight and the Bills can bark & bite!

Unless they put on a turd like last time and lose while scoring 3 points, it's all gravy. With the Superbowl in sight, however "unrealistic" it's supposed to be

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, eball said:

...I really do.  I think Josh will be more prepared/have better answers for the blitzing, and I remain confident McD and Frazier can slow Lamar down.  The Bills made a handful of mistakes in the first game and were still one completion away from taking the game to OT.

If we cant be at home, i want this game as well. Easy for me to get to!

9 minutes ago, eball said:

See:  OC Dennison, QB Taylor

Underrated decision by McDermott , firing Dennison after a playoff year. 

12 minutes ago, Jerome007 said:

I don't even care who it is. The Bills can beat them, and in the playoffs, no easy ones, even less so than during the "Any Given Sunday" regular season. It's a dog fight and the Bills can bark & bite!

Unless they put on a turd like last time and lose while scoring 3 points, it's all gravy. With the Superbowl in sight, however "unrealistic" it's supposed to be

Yeah no team in the NFL scares me which is a weird feeling that I haven't had since I was a kid.  I think the Bills can compete with every single team in the NFL.  They showed they can hang with the Ravens and Patriots.  Their strong defense can keep them in any game especially in January.  Time to shock the world.

Why not us?!?!?!

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Do The Reich Thing said:

be careful what you wish for

What, are we supposed to be afraid?  I always like getting a 2nd chance at knocking off a team who got the best of you the first time around.  The Bills proved they can play with Baltimore.

35 minutes ago, eball said:

I just said this yesterday to a friend too.  I want to see them again and I know we can beat this team.  Bills started figuring it out in the second half and I think we are the team that has the best chance to upset them in the playoffs.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, eball said:

What, are we supposed to be afraid?  I always like getting a 2nd chance at knocking off a team who got the best of you the first time around.  The Bills proved they can play with Baltimore.

I don't WANT the Ravens, but they are the likely round 2 match up. I WANT the Pats or Chiefs in round 2.