Saints claim Janoris Jenkins off waivers

class_of_2012

12 minutes ago, OZBILLS said:

Big boys don't care about process. They'll hoard locker room cancers.

Every successful team has a process they follow.  That allows them to not only add talented lunatics but get the most out of them.  See Moss, Randy and Johnson, Chad with the Patriots.

2 minutes ago, CoudyBills said:

Every successful team has a process they follow.  That allows them to not only add talented lunatics but get the most out of them.  See Moss, Randy and Johnson, Chad with the Patriots.

I don't see us ever being that team or getting to that point where McBeane add lunatics to the team.

I would like to take the punt, but i'd be skeptical if they ever did.

1 minute ago, OZBILLS said:

I don't see us ever being that team or getting to that point where McBeane add lunatics to the team.

I would like to take the punt, but i'd be skeptical if they ever did.

Agreed.  I think there is a really good lunatic out there currently.  No way they go sign AB for a playoff run.  

2 minutes ago, CoudyBills said:

Agreed.  I think there is a really good lunatic out there currently.  No way they go sign AB for a playoff run.  

If you were told that if you sign AB now, you will make Superbowl, but the next 6/7 weeks are going to be an image nightmare, but he wins you huge games...do you/they sign him?

Do we sell our soul to win?

1 hour ago, OZBILLS said:

If you were told that if you sign AB now, you will make Superbowl, but the next 6/7 weeks are going to be an image nightmare, but he wins you huge games...do you/they sign him?

Me personally?  Where do I sign.  The people trying to building a first class winning team, highly doubtful.  

Edited by CoudyBills

1 minute ago, CoudyBills said:

Me personally?  Where do I sign.  The people trying to building a first ass winning team, highly doubtful.  

I honestly doubt the NFL would even let him play this year. And it blows my mind anyone would want that scumbag at all.

5 minutes ago, Gambit said:

I honestly doubt the NFL would even let him play this year. And it blows my mind anyone would want that scumbag at all.

It was more a discussion around highly talented lunatics than hoping they sign AB.

There is almost no way the nfl let's him play.  While he is a wildly talented lunatic he is also a scumbag as you stated.  Maybe AB wasn't the right reference.  Someone more along the line of a TO...crazy but talented.

Edited by CoudyBills
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, OZBILLS said:

You tell quack to find a new job rather than telling fortunes.

28 minutes ago, CoudyBills said:

It was more a discussion around highly talented lunatics than hoping they sign AB.

There is almost no way the nfl let's him play.  While he is a wildly talented lunatic he is also a scumbag as you stated.  Maybe AB wasn't the right reference.  Someone more along the line of a TO...crazy but talented.

That I can understand and agree with. I would hope nobody would ever give AB a shot honestly. Such a awful person. Tho some how Tyreek is still playing ball. Smh