TD refs OL as it stands today

Which is why, like it or not, Arizona has us by the balls. . .

303569[/snapback]

I don't have the same opinion of Shelton as you do I guess. I think he'd be an upgrade over Gandy from all I've read, but I don't see myself getting too wound up about trading for an average T.

Of course, I remember TD saying "We're comfortable starting the season with Alex as our quarterback." A couple of weeks later he landed a QB who was regarded as being infinitely better than any of our available options at the time. As TD says, "stay tuned."

how many of you have actually seen mike gandy play a down?  or lj shelton for that matter?  i love the knee jerk reactions.  as if you all scout football players for a living.

my god, this board is hliarious.

anyone who believes ANYTHING a GM is saying to the press in the weeks leading up to the draft is, to say the least, incredibly naive.

as an aside, does anybody know where i can get a set of cheeto jesus arms to go with the cheeto jesus legs i just bought on ebay?

303602[/snapback]

I've seen plenty of Gandy here in Chicago, and believe me, we do not want him starting at LT!!! :doh:

I've seen plenty of Gandy here in Chicago, and believe me, we do not want him starting at LT!!!  :doh:

303704[/snapback]

that makes you imminently more qualified than most to opine on the topic, and serves as further evidence that one should ignore any roster-related comment coming from the mouth of TD until the draft has taken place.

anyone who believes ANYTHING a GM is saying to the press in the weeks leading up to the draft is, to say the least, incredibly naive.

303602[/snapback]

Bingo. There are probably 10 people who know what's happening at OBD and none of them are here. Speculation is great...but only when it's within reason.

How's that Cheeto?

Bingo. There are probably 10 people who know what's happening at OBD and none of them are here. Speculation is great...but only when it's within reason.

How's that Cheeto?

303719[/snapback]

i think jesus has toe cheese.

Mike friggin Gandy as the starter at LT???  I can't see that happening.  If it does, TD ought to be tarred & feathered when JP gets mauled by Abraham or Taylor.

303578[/snapback]

For God's sake, the depth chart's a piece of paper right now! Chill out at least until the draft (or even the June 1 cuts) are over. :doh:

If the Bills don't want to deal Travis for Shelton, that speaks to what the coaches feel about Shelton as a player. If they really wanted him and thought he'd be better than Gandy, they would have traded Travis as soon as Green got his head out of his ass and agreed to the player-for-player deal. And the depth chart isn't set-in stone.

To speculate that the line is going to suck at this point is stupid. Off season workouts aren't over yet and training camp hasn't even started yet. Jim Mcnally made something out of the people he had last year. I was pleased with the progress of the line last year. During our winning streak our Line was solid but they let up during the last game. I blame the coaches for that.

Mike Williams turned into a monster last year and I can only assume he will be even better this year. Big Mike was slow to start but under our new coaching staff he has made huge progress. Who is to say that Gandy cannot do the same?

all i know is that I am 100 percent confident in any decisions Mike Mularkey or TD make this offseason.