The 2019 fired coaches club

BmarvB

19 hours ago, BmarvB said:

I was right about Jay Gruden being the first to face the axe. The Riverboat Ron sinking came as a surprise, I thought they'd can him at the end of the season..

Next heads to be chopped should be:

Dan Quinn in Atlanta

Freddy Kitchens in Cleveland should be one and done

Doug Marrone's time is up in Jacksonville

If Jason Garrett isn't done in big D, Jerry's credibility goes down the toilet.

Anybody else?

As crazy as it sounds I think Doug gets the pink slip in Jax and Gase gets the pink slip in NY and Doug gets his dream job of being HC in NY then we can abuse him twice a year until he is fired in NY. :devil: 

Won't get fired but, I also think if Brady goes Belichick won't stay. Here's hoping!

Edited by pop gun

33 minutes ago, RobbRiddicksTDLeap said:

I don’t know, they got their QB in Jones. If that team had a defense they could win some more games. Switching again and again isn’t going to get them anywhere.  

Do they really?  Jones looked good early on but the Giants have lost ten games in a row since winning their first 2 games under Jones who hasn't demonstrated much to separate him from other promising young QBs taken high in the draft, a few of whom succeeded but most of whom failed.

1 hour ago, SoTier said:

Do they really?  Jones looked good early on but the Giants have lost ten games in a row since winning their first 2 games under Jones who hasn't demonstrated much to separate him from other promising young QBs taken high in the draft, a few of whom succeeded but most of whom failed.

They don’t lose games because of Jones. They lose games because they don’t have a defense. Barkley has been more of a liability in the offense this year, than Jones. Admittedly, he’s running scared on his ankle. 

If I’m Mara, i give them another year to build that line, bring in some actual CB’s, and see what happens. 

On 12/12/2019 at 10:09 PM, CLTbills said:

I think everyone knew he was getting the axe. Everybody just thought it’d be after the season.

That's what I was thinking. Surprised the cut the cord sooner

Falcons may have just saved Quinn's job for at least another half season