Panthers Extend Shaq Thompson

Virgil

And this is why Carolina can’t be a good team. 
Dude is not that good. 
Why would you sign him after firing the coach? What if the new coach doesn’t want him? Just setting up for huge dead money. 
They just switched to a 3-4 and I’m pretty sure Shaq is playing mostly ILB. 
So between shaq and Kuechly they might have the highest linebacker payroll in the league for non pass rushers. 

24 minutes ago, Virgil said:

If they let Milano walk, I will lose my *****

I would too. No way they can preach the process and draft and develop YOUR guys and then not resign the key players. Milano is mostly what would be considered a nobody, and very few outside of bills fans would even know who he is yet he’s a key to the success of this defense. When he’s out it’s not a very good unit. I fully expect him to get a nice top 10 salary. The only way I can see him gone is if there’s big injuries 

1 hour ago, Buffalo Boy said:

He has done a nice job replacing Thomas Davis and there wasn’t a chance in Hades they were letting him go. 

With all the tough talk the owner just did this last week he wasn’t going anywhere.

• Like (+1) 1

My initial reaction was to be disappointed that we didn’t get a shot at signing this kid in FA. However, think his play has plateaued a bit to the point where he is certainly not worth that money (especially from a playmaking standpoint as another poster mentioned above). 

Very happy with Edmunds and Milano. Let’s draft 1-2 more and also see what we have in Vosean next year