Tell us your favorite Ref moment today...

r00tabaga

Mine was hands to the face on Jordan Phillips erasing a Hyde pick. We would have scored a 3rd turnover in that second qtr.  Romo basically said it was the same type of phantom call the Boys had against the Pats on the tripping calls. 

3 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I believe this is now a bills team that can get past those bad calls. in the past those calls likely get in to their heads and the distraction would of taken them off balance and caused a loss.

the good teams get past the penalties, they are showing they are a good team and move on to the next play. this is a league wide issue with the refs, not just game to game. it can get overblown when it does/has somehow managed to have a negative affect on the outcome of a game.

don't get me wrong, I'm not against the obvious blatant calls that mainly helped one team that is soon to be at the end of its run.

excellent pov
in my previous post i mentioned i was just cool with getting the win.
There are always many factors a Team has to overcome to win of Gameday.
any one who thought Cowboys (americas Team  cough cough ) was not going to get the same treatment as the lowly Buffalo Bills. is surely naive.
Romo was killing me with his slanted narrative he held onto too long. and Nantz is just shot anyways.
Just par for the course.

Great win for Bills. Maybe one of the best in quite awhile.

f the favoritism. just kick arse Buffalo

and why are all these snuggies on my front porch from fed ex again?  lol Timmy

12 minutes ago, Locomark said:

Mine was hands to the face on Jordan Phillips erasing a Hyde pick. We would have scored a 3rd turnover in that second qtr.  Romo basically said it was the same type of phantom call the Boys had against the Pats on the tripping calls. 

good point about Romo's comment.

• Thank you (+1) 1