Coleman selects Harris, Briscoe top 5 black quarterbacks

John Gianelli

4 hours ago, SoTier said:

That's because you're white and the color of your skin has never been a defining aspect of your life because you have always been in the majority -- unless you're some sick racist asshat who hates anybody and everybody who doesn't look like you -- which I don't think you are based on your postings on TSW.  Many times we whites think some blacks are overly sensitive and "want to make everything about race" but we aren't reminded almost daily that we are white so we take race for granted.  Although racism isn't usually as blatant  as it was a few decades ago, it's unfortunately alive and well in some places because old ideas and old habits die hard.  

Contrary to your claim that these lists "perpetuate segregation", they actually provide hope and inspiration for black people who may be struggling just to make it day to day as well as a reminder to whites of blacks' historical and current achievements despite racist stereotypes that exist.  It's no different from women celebrating the historic and current achievements of other women, although doing that makes a certain segment of the male population uncomfortable, too.

Oh, my.  I'm going to take the high road, here.  You have a good night.

How bout Thad Lewis? That dude was shaped like a tank!

12 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Oh, my.  I'm going to take the high road, here.  You have a good night.

That really leaves you a lot of elevation flexibility cause that ***** pretty damn low...

Edited by whatdrought