Florida Man? Poof. Niagara Falls Man/Woman Better

Lurker

I enjoy the "Florida Man" stories as much as the next guy.   But for my money, "Niagara Falls Man/Woman" stories are even better.    As someone who grew up outside the city, they're a never-ending source of WTF...

https://buffalonews.com/2019/11/03/man-sought-for-allegedly-kicking-service-dog-during-fight/

"A man is being sought for questioning following a confrontation Saturday afternoon in which a young woman’s service dog allegedly was kicked inside the Walmart Supercenter, 1540 Military Road, Niagara Falls police reported.

A 19-year-old Zito Drive resident told police that the man, whom she identified as the father of her boyfriend’s ex-girlfriend, followed her throughout the store at around 3:30 p.m., shouting at her. When he allegedly kicked the woman’s service dog, she called for her boyfriend, who then fought with the man in the vestibule of the store.

The man, a 61-year-old Niagara Falls resident, fled afterward. The woman told police that she would like to pursue charges in the case."

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Lurker said:

I enjoy the "Florida Man" stories as much as the next guy.   But for my money, "Niagara Falls Man/Woman" stories are even better.    As someone who grew up outside the city, they're a never-ending source of WTF...

https://buffalonews.com/2019/11/03/man-sought-for-allegedly-kicking-service-dog-during-fight/

"A man is being sought for questioning following a confrontation Saturday afternoon in which a young woman’s service dog allegedly was kicked inside the Walmart Supercenter, 1540 Military Road, Niagara Falls police reported.

A 19-year-old Zito Drive resident told police that the man, whom she identified as the father of her boyfriend’s ex-girlfriend, followed her throughout the store at around 3:30 p.m., shouting at her. When he allegedly kicked the woman’s service dog, she called for her boyfriend, who then fought with the man in the vestibule of the store.

The man, a 61-year-old Niagara Falls resident, fled afterward. The woman told police that she would like to pursue charges in the case."

That is something that would be characteristic of that particular Wal-Mart. 

Edited by Rocket94

4 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

If we are going to start chronicling the exploits of crazy, dumb, lowlifes, this website is going to need more memory space.

Um, What do you think is going on over at the PPP forum?  :lol:

15 hours ago, Lurker said:

What is the service dog for?