HERE COMES TIGER

zevo

Yep you are right.  You are ALWAYS right Kelly.

Perhaps Tiger could give the kiddies a clinic on how to smash the tee into the ground if your tee shot didn't go right like he did on 15 yesterday.  That got the annoucers talking about that kind of behavior being reoptred to the officials.  Or how to swear so much the network has to use the 5 second delay.  The kids could learn from that.  If the kids are extra good, they could also have a little drill on throwing your clubs when your game sucks that day.  To me, all of that would be nothing short of inspirational.

301467[/snapback]

Athleletes swear? Forget the steroid hearings. Congress: do something. Woe to the children.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Try "competitor." I saw DiMarco at one point spit out a big loogey. On the green. He should be banned for a month. Oh wait. He's white. You probably don't follow that logic. Try this one. I saw Singh say "Damn it" after a bad shot. What a terrible example for black children everywhere.

301443[/snapback]

Speaking of cussing... Tiger did shout the S--- word pretty loudly on the air. First off, no -- i am not faulting him for this... but i thought the major networks were airing broadcasts with a delay to catch those things. (i think it was around 11 or so when he shouted it, it sounded so clear i was laughing quite hard)

I'm not right half as much as you are wrong.

301476[/snapback]

If that were correct, that would still make you righter than me. Especially when the question is a matter of opinion like the present topic. Then I love to have you tell me my opinion is wrong. Such ignorance makes my day.

If that were correct, that would still make you righter than me.  Especially when the question is a matter of opinion like the present topic.  Then I love to have you tell me my opinion is wrong.  Such ignorance makes my day.

301798[/snapback]

Opinions can be wrong, when they're thoroughly ill-informed and racist.

See ... you're right again.  Congrats!

301836[/snapback]

Thanks. See? Who says we can't agree? :P

Besides, your math is a little off, too. If I am not right half as much as you are wrong, I would only be right less than 50% of the time. Even if you were wrong 100% of the time, which is probably a conservative estimate. :o