HERE COMES TIGER

zevo

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No matter what Tiger does (including throwing his clubs) the announcers switch to what I call Tiger Talk when he's on the screen.  He is a Golf God to them.  Where the announcers would say someone else hit a bad shot ... Tiger got a bad break.

It's not Tiger I hate ... it's the way the announcers talk about him.  It kills the TV staff when he's out of the running.  I just wish Tiger would knock off the Black Power Fist of Anger when he sinks a putt.  Is he a modern day Black Panther?  Or is he playing an outdoor game?

300989[/snapback]

Uhhhh, sorry... but the black fist of power is your arm right straight up above your head and nothing of the sort of what Tiger does, which is what athletes of all colors of all sports do, including white female billiards players.

which is what athletes of all colors of all sports do, including white female billiards players.

301044[/snapback]

Well duh Kelly, that's the girl power fist pump. :devil:

Speaking of which, can Martha Burke please open her trap next year so we can go back to no commercials?

Uhhhh, sorry... but the black fist of power is your arm right straight up above your head and nothing of the sort of what Tiger does, which is what athletes of all colors of all sports do, including white female billiards players.

301044[/snapback]

....including Chris DiMarco, as we saw after his birdie putt on the 11th.

:devil:

All tied up and heading for a playoff........is that not great

301094[/snapback]

I'm enjoying it...I make it a habit to watch the final 4-5 holes of the Masters, otherwise I can't stand to watch. This, however, is pretty bad ass.

I'm enjoying it...I make it a habit to watch the final 4-5 holes of the Masters, otherwise I can't stand to watch.  This, however, is pretty bad ass.

301095[/snapback]

Going around Amen corner, the holes are most beautiful art, one of the great things American sport has to offer….. a credit to DiMarco , usually the Tiger eats his opponents alive in these situations.....