Satellite view of the Ralph

Campy

That is great. I found my house up in eagle heights. Take a look at the area where the old Bethlehem Steel plant was. What an eyesore.

299868[/snapback]

No kidding, miles of wasteland.

That is an AMAZING technology, though. Imagine what the NSA can do.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No kidding, miles of wasteland.

That is an AMAZING technology, though. Imagine what the NSA can do.

299892[/snapback]

It's going to take a lot of time and $$ to clean that area up.

It's incredible. And we are not even taking it to the level it is capable of. You watch shows like 24 and you see them track cars on the highway with satelites and you think it's all fiction, but it's not at all.

Damn, that is a good zoom..I think I can see Bledsoe down on his back around the 30 yard line :D

299328[/snapback]

Damnit - beat me to it by a healthy margin... too bad i looked at this post a day late :blink:

The endzones are still red...

Click down twice and you'll see the house I grew up in =)  Used to love Bills games there.. could hear "Shout!" and the crowd after every score!

You lived pretty close to where my Dad grew up. He lived right off of Sowles Road.

Hey those Satellite photos are old....

the Airport extended their runway now going SE which goes right over my house and it does not show it on there...

299928[/snapback]

Guess we should ask for a refund...

Wait!

It's FREE :blink:

Hey those Satellite photos are old....

the Airport extended their runway now going SE which goes right over my house and it does not show it on there...

299928[/snapback]

Yes, it is old. At least I hope it is, otherwise I'm in for a big surprise when i get home, because its not there.

What I want to know is how much money the guy who owns the lot behind the field house makes. ...we always park there and I'm sure the smartest thing that guy ever did was not sell the land to the bills....

299313[/snapback]

About 1/100th what Hammer makes. The Bro is location and business wise !

I'm not sure about that - I don't know which one is hammers lot, but from what I can tell this guy has the biggest private lot out there.....hammer, how many cars can you fit?

What I want to know is how much money the guy who owns the lot behind the field house makes. ...we always park there and I'm sure the smartest thing that guy ever did was not sell the land to the bills....

I talked with the owner of the Mud Lot, the one where you park that has a cop on staff for some reason (perhaps too many car breakin's?), and they want to know how much you make a year? Bring your tax return next time you park!

299313[/snapback]

I park in that dirt lot too. The older woman who takes your money on the way in owns the land. The take is pure profit except for what she pays the few guys that work for her on game days. They referred to her as "Marge Schott".

The photo's shadows indicate a Spring morning. The parking lots indicate a week day. Construction and demolition indicate that the photo is at between three and six years old.

Sorry Bro, The owner of the mud lot makes a lot more than I do. Besides the size of her lot, I provide twice as many restrooms and I actually have a stone base in my lot which cost $$$$ unlike her lot where she has a lack restrooms and cars get stuck in the muck when the weather turns.

I talked with the owner of the Mud Lot, the one where you park that has a cop on staff for some reason (perhaps too many car breakin's?), and they want to know how much you make a year? Bring your tax return next time you park!

300311[/snapback]

One of my better friends lives in one of those houses, but doesn't do parking. He says the guys that do parking make enough to pay their mortgages. I'm not sure if that's year round, or just during the season.

My buddy doesn't do it because of what he called the "bathroom regulation." If you do parking there, you either have to let people in to use your bathroom, or you need to put up a porta-potty. That and it screws your yard all to hell.

-Jeff