Bills Zubas

Ok, I've looked EVERYWHERE for some good oldschool Bills Zubas... eBay, google, etc. And nothing. I would need an XXL... if anyone has any information on where I can find a pair of XXL Bills Zubas in red, white, and blue (not the newer ones that are just several shades of blue), please let me know. I will be willing to pay a finder's fee.

edit: By the way, I'm dead serious... (just though I should throw that in there).

Bills Zubas, Where the heck can I find some?

Zubaz? :)

Why the hell would you want them? They rank right up there with parachute pants for late 80s/early 90s joke punchlines.

Ah well, to each his own I suppose.

Ok, I've looked EVERYWHERE for some good oldschool Bills Zubas... eBay, google, etc. And nothing. I would need an XXL... if anyone has any information on where I can find a pair of XXL Bills Zubas in red, white, and blue (not the newer ones that are just several shades of blue), please let me know. I will be willing to pay a finder's fee.

edit: By the way, I'm dead serious... (just though I should throw that in there).

299103[/snapback]

Dude, watched that show Eating across America, or something like that, the other night when they featured the chicken wing festival. Swear to god the host of the show had on the Bills Zubas. Maybe you can email the show and find out where he got them.

I will echo the earlier sentiment that why in gods name you would want them. My wife and I cracked up when we saw them on that guy

Those are so old they may be coming back into "fashion". They should reissue the originals and call them retro zubaz. I had a pair of the originals when they came out. They lasted at least 6 years and then worked as shorts for a couple more and then finally as a bar rag for a couple more after that. Durable if not ugly.

Dude, watched that show Eating across America, or something like that, the other night when they featured the chicken wing festival. Swear to god the host of the show had on the Bills Zubas. Maybe you can email the show and find out where he got them.

I will echo the earlier sentiment that why in gods name you would want them. My wife and I cracked up when we saw them on that guy

299127[/snapback]

The funny thing is, he wasn't wearing the zubaz in the Buffalo wing festival segment. He was somewhere totally unrelated. WTF?

299103[/snapback]

I know where ....I see alot of fat redneck woman at WALMART wearing them with there TAZ sweatshirts ..getter done ya all !

:lol: