Vote on "Bush in 30 years"...

Hmm, now the liberals can't even decide why they hate Bush.  Apparently now he's not agressive *enough* with problems abroad.  So much for trying to stop the American "Empire."

299068[/snapback]

Moveon is one of those organization's that filled a void for a time, basically as a mobilizing tool, but they lately seem to be just flailing away at air.

They picked the wrong time to be ineffective since the republicans seem to be ready to splinter at any moment over DeLay. And don't be surprised if Chaffee blocks the Bolton nomination.

Moveon is one of those organization's that filled a void for a time, basically as a mobilizing tool, but they lately seem to be just flailing away at air.

They picked the wrong time to be ineffective since the republicans seem to be ready to splinter at any moment over DeLay. And don't be surprised if Chaffee blocks the Bolton nomination.

299179[/snapback]

Yeah, but PETA really likes Moveon. Pork Chop?

BTW, where is Martha Burke. Fore!!!

( my best EII impression :lol: )

I WISH we could have Bush for President for 30 years.

Alas, but a dream

299114[/snapback]

Amen to that.

However, I bet we win 6 out of the next 8 elections.

You're treating your political party like a football team.  I take it you don't plan on thinking for yourself for the next 32 years at least. :devil:

299835[/snapback]

There is no way in hell I'll ever vote to the left. Unless of course I become ridiculously poor, prefer homosexual activity, and believe terrorism is not a problem. Then, just maybe, I'll go left.

There is no way in hell I'll ever vote to the left. Unless of course I become ridiculously poor, prefer homosexual activity, and believe terrorism is not a problem. Then, just maybe, I'll go left.

301064[/snapback]

Your tolerance become you. Nice avatar.

301064[/snapback]

This sure has been an enlightening weekend. According to you, my party is the party of poor, gay, terrorists, and according to beauxsox in the other thread, all libertarians are dope-smoking hedonists. It's good thing we have your party representing all that is good and moral.

This sure has been an enlightening weekend.  According to you, my party is the party of poor, gay, terrorists....

301158[/snapback]

Sounds like a PETA convention....

You're treating your political party like a football team.  I take it you don't plan on thinking for yourself for the next 32 years at least. :devil:

299835[/snapback]

Come on now, it's so much EASIER and CONVENIENT to put things in simple terms. You know, Limbaugh always right, left always wrong, Republican good, Democrat bad, who needs a thought process. Nobody has time for objective decision making anymore. Get in the freakin' 21st century will you...? :lol:

This sure has been an enlightening weekend.  According to you, my party is the party of poor, gay, terrorists, and according to beauxsox in the other thread, all libertarians are dope-smoking hedonists.  It's good thing we have your party representing all that is good and moral.

301158[/snapback]

Finally, we agree. :P

301064[/snapback]

Now, I don't tend to agree with the left on a lot of issues, but to say they don't think terrorism is a problem is ridiculous. To limp all of them as homosexuals is unfair, and to be honest, there are some homosexuals that I am very proud to say I call friends.

Neither side is always right.

Come on now, it's so much EASIER and CONVENIENT to put things in simple terms. You know, Limbaugh always right, left always wrong, Republican good, Democrat bad, who needs a thought process. Nobody has time for objective decision making anymore. Get in the freakin' 21st century will you...?  :P

301242[/snapback]

:o:P You forgot:

Haliburton!

Flightsuit!

Nazi!

And other right wing buzzwords they like to throw back at the left for using.

People sure eat the simple things up... Even if you are turning it back around!

*SPLAT*