Only 6 AFC teams have winning record. We must be in playoffs this year

Artem Lipatov

22 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

Well considering nothing you said so far was truthful. By your account the Pats cheat and 31 other owners just turn a blind eye.

Wow! You really are stupid. The Patriots have been caught cheating. Their owner and coach fined and your qb suspended but yet nothing i said was truthful. Everything i said is based on facts not truth. As i stated before you as a Cheatriot fan you turn a blind eye (or def ear) to facts. You’re nothing more than a troll looking to work people up. Well sir, you have failed. I can’t / won’t get upset about stupidity. Instead i just feel sorry for you. So move along troll.

8 hours ago, Bills2ref said:

This week will tell us a lot about this team. The Patriots are the first real team we face. Otherwise our opponents are a combined 1-8, 0-8 if you discount the 1 victory as it was led by Daniel Jones and not Eli Manning. If they go out and handle business against the Patriots then it’s time to start planning the parade. 

"This week will tell us a lot about their team.  We will be the first real team the Patriots face.  Their opponents are a combined 0-9, 0-8 if you discount the week 3 victory as it was led by Luke Falk and not Sam Darnold.  If they go out and handle business against the Bills as usual it's time to start planning the parade."

Idk if Buffalo gets to 4-0, but I think Sunday will be an “old school slugfest”. Take the Under. Feels Like 17-16, 20-17 type game... 

This Bills team has the secondary to blanket the Pats WR corps, allowing them to send pressure early and often, against a patchwork OL that has Marshall Newhouse starting... 

Problem is Pats D is just as good, if not better.

It will be a low scoring affair, I still have to give the edge to the goat, but this could easily go the other way with a couple breaks.  These Buffalo Bills have a fighting chance which is more than most Bills teams of the last two decades could say going up against the greatest dynasty in the history of the game.

Edited by Dr.Mantis_Toboggan

11 hours ago, Bills2ref said:

This week will tell us a lot about this team. The Patriots are the first real team we face. Otherwise our opponents are a combined 1-8, 0-8 if you discount the 1 victory as it was led by Daniel Jones and not Eli Manning. If they go out and handle business against the Patriots then it’s time to start planning the parade. 

Enjoy the parade.

9 hours ago, Putin said:

You are just one big ray of sunshine aren't you ??

It would have been too obvious if he choose posting alias Butthead.