Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

7 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Do you have a link for that, because that's not what I heard?

I would be interested in that too, because I only heard him mention the first part:

"China should start an investigation into the Biden's because what happened in China is just about as bad as what happened with Ukraine."

That was from the NYT, so if he said the second part (withholding money), it is surprising that they would leave it out. I also did not hear that in any of the videos I have seen online, but I am guessing that it is just the right-wing media (YouTube) selectively editing the videos to cut that part out to protect Trump.

I would be happy to be proven wrong with a link to the full, unedited quote.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, KRC said:

I would be interested in that too, because I only heard him mention the first part:

"China should start an investigation into the Biden's because what happened in China is just about as bad as what happened with Ukraine."

That was from the NYT, so if he said the second part (withholding money), it is surprising that they would leave it out. I also did not hear that in any of the videos I have seen online, but I am guessing that it is just the right-wing media (YouTube) selectively editing the videos to cut that part out to protect Trump.

I would be happy to be proven wrong with a link to the full, unedited quote.

Would you say Trump solicited a contribution or thing of value in connection with an election?

6 hours ago, John Adams said:

List of people Trump named to fulfill his anti corruption "duty"

Hunter Biden

Joseph Biden

List of people named who were running for president

Joseph Biden

Not politically motivated? Only Trump U graduates would buy that. 

Mr. Tibs, I see Tiberius is rubbing off on you. Are you also rubbing off on Tiberius?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Of course not. But nobody circles the swamp like the rat bastards on the left.

...I'm terribly confused......is this two legged or four legged?......................

Rats overrunning California and government officials making problem worse, group claims

By Leo Stallworth Wednesday, July 17, 2019

LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Rats are running rampant in the Golden State. That's the claim by an advocacy group that argues state and local officials are contributing to the problem by banning the best methods to fight rats.

Carl DeMaio, chairman of Reform California, released a study his organization conducted claiming the state is facing an explosion in a rodent population - primarily rats plaguing areas like downtown Los Angeles.

The report says the increase in rats is also causing a spike in dangerous diseases such as typhus.

DeMaio says the study was conducted by health experts, and vector and pest control professionals.

He says California saw a spike in its rodent population that started two years ago but has accelerated particularly in the last 12 months.

The report claims the continuing growth in the homeless population is one reason for the rodent infestation.

https://abc7.com/health/rats-overrunning-california-group-says/5400021/

It’s amazing. A truly fascinating case study in media programming of NPC’s. 

JA never cared about political abuse of power for the past three years, despite being in constant conversation about it down here and being given piles of actual evidence proving political spying by 44 on opponents was real and ongoing. His response was that it was fake, exaggerated, or (gasp) justified because the CIA are “experts” and the “experts” say Trump is dirty so who is JA to doubt them...

Now, he cares, a great deal, not because there was actual political abuse of power (there wasn’t) but because the same media which lied to him for three years about “RUSSIA!!!!” told him to care. 

I give him some credit, this time he’s not taken their full bait. He says it’s not impeachable but it was leverage (extortion? He won’t clarify) and thus terrible. It’s as if half his brain is trying to warn the other half to hedge this time. So there IS progress, but not enough to stop him from falling into the same logical trap as last time.  

:lol: 

People who allow themselves to be programmed have only themselves to blame when things go breasts up w their spin. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, John Adams said:

Either or both. 

Ukraine: I just re-read the transcript. He asked for a favor of looking into the Crowdstrike server. I did not see where he said he would hold up money unless Ukraine looked into it. Biden came up later. Would it benefit him politically? Yes. Do I think that he did it specifically to benefit him politically? No. His main focus was the Crowdstrike server. That is a Clinton thing (someone who is not running). Biden came up later. If it was about re-election, Biden would have been the first thing he wanted. Trump is not a subtle person. If he wants something, he will flat out tell you and it will be the first item on his agenda, after the pleasantries.

China: I don't remember him asking for any favors from China in exchange for money/aid/etc. He asked for an investigation into Biden and his family. So, no quid pro quo. Would it benefit him politically? Yes. Do I think that he did it specifically to benefit him politically? Possibly after he was attacked over Ukraine, but I think he would have done it regardless. Drain the swamp, etc. He just did it publicly because of the attacks. If he was not attacked, it would have been in a phone call or in a personal meeting with Xi. A continuation of the investigation into Biden. If Biden were not running, he would have still brought it up, IMO.

He has worked since day one to "drain the swamp" and ran on that very topic throughout his campaign. Personally, I think that is what he is doing: looking into swampy-types of things. He is asking for investigations into Clinton, as well as Brennan, Comey, McCabe, etc. That is why I do not think that it is a re-election move. Clinton, Brennan, Comey, McCabe, etc. are not running. Maybe Clinton does later, but she is not a candidate right now. He is also looking into the start of the investigations into him. Another swampy-type of thing.

I may be wrong, but I think all of it revolves around his message of drain the swamp. Biden is part of the swamp and there was a lot of shady things done by him where his family benefitted. Just like the Clintons. I do not think that Biden's name came up because of re-election.  I think that it came up because of the things that Biden bragged about regarding the Ukraine and that Trump was talking to the President of Ukraine. If Biden were not running, he would still be asking about it when talking to Ukraine. That is why I do not see it as a re-election move.

Just my $0.02.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, KRC said:

China: I don't remember him asking for any favors from China in exchange for money/aid/etc. He asked for an investigation into Biden and his family. So, no quid pro quo. Would it benefit him politically? Yes. Do I think that he did it specifically to benefit him politically? Possibly after he was attacked over Ukraine, but I think he would have done it regardless. Drain the swamp, etc. He just did it publicly because of the attacks. If he was not attacked, it would have been in a phone call or in a personal meeting with Xi. A continuation of the investigation into Biden. If Biden were not running, he would have still brought it up, IMO.

Good stuff. On the quoted section — this also was NOT the first time Trump mentioned Joe and China. He’s done it a ton, always in the context of corruption, which destroys the left’s narrative. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Good on Beck for grabbing the Col. Sanders gig.  Rudy's stint sure was short. At this point I think everyone has had it except DC Tom.

...LOL...'ol Glenn is two wings short of a full bird lately........minus a bisquit..........

...LMAO....Mr. Irrelevant decides to chime in......another election sore loser........go commiserate with the Pantsuit......

Trump calls Romney ‘pompous a--’ after criticism for appeals to China, Ukraine

By Adam Shaw | Fox News

President Trump on Saturday ripped into Sen. Mitt Romney, R-Utah, over his criticism of Trump’s request for foreign investigations into former Vice President Joe Biden -- branding the 2012 presidential hopeful a “pompous ‘a--’” who “choked” in his own run for the White House.

“Somebody please wake up Mitt Romney and tell him that my conversation with the Ukrainian President was a congenial and very appropriate one, and my statement on China pertained to corruption, not politics,” he tweeted. “If Mitt worked this hard on Obama, he could have won. Sadly, he choked!”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-romney-pompous-after-criticism

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Capco said:

He provided a quid pro quo on national television when he said that he wanted China to investigate political opponents and that his treatment of China in the trade war negotiations would depend on that.

It's not a political opponent he wants investigated.  It is former government officials and family members.  The financial acts wanting for investigation predate the political campaigns of any candidate. 

• Like (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

It's not a political opponent he wants investigated.  It is former government officials and family members.  The financial acts wanting for investigation predate the political campaigns of any candidate. 

...agree...just more of the dreaded "Washington outsider" draining "The Swamp" to expose the depth of corruption in this government......how do we with a straight face peddle this alleged "bastion of democracy" worldwide, scorning other nations laden with corruption?.....is it "the pot callin' the kettle black?"........without the no holds barred Trump expose', the "good 'ol boyz network establishment lives on".....need more chlorine in "The Swamp"......

25 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

I don't usually say this of Trump's quotes, but -- WELL SAID! If that term had a dictionary entry, Mitt's mug would be right there.

...Romney is a Hillary clone.....yet another "sore loser who refuses to take their lumps and go away.".....SHOCKING (COUGH) isn't it that they exist on "BOTH SIDES OF THE AISLE"?....didn't want to offend the pro Hillary/Dems crowd......GOP's Mitt was smitten......

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 1