Side note:

Seriously? :doh:

298309[/snapback]

Yesterday I announced my candicacy for the office of Supreme Pontif. (none of you bastards is giving me any support)

Yesterday I railed against TD for letting JP throw out the first pitch at a Bison's game and created a new body part.

I am rarely if ever serious.

Up until today, I would've considered it completely sacreligious to own the jersey of another NFL team, but I am seriously considering getting a Falcons jersey with Ron Mexico on the back. That's a genius name. Or perhaps "She Date Me She Hate Me"

298412[/snapback]

:angry:

I can't imagine any Bills fan bringing Ron Mexico signs to RWS when we play the Falcons......... :doh:

Up until today, I would've considered it completely sacreligious to own the jersey of another NFL team, but I am seriously considering getting a Falcons jersey with Ron Mexico on the back. That's a genius name. Or perhaps "She Date Me She Hate Me"

298412[/snapback]

Whoever came up with that name deserves INSTANT induction into the TSW HOF.

I was rofl yesterday over that.

Whoever came up with that name deserves INSTANT induction into the TSW HOF.

I was rofl yesterday over that.

298478[/snapback]

That "crazy dingo" was the first I saw to say he should be named "She Hate Me". That made me howl, too. I added the "She Date Me" to it for flavor (unless someone else said that yesterday I didn't see). Nice work, dingo. :doh:

That "crazy dingo" was the first I saw to say he should be named "She Hate Me". That made me howl, too. I added the "She Date Me" to it for flavor (unless someone else said that yesterday I didn't see). Nice work, dingo.  :)

298500[/snapback]

Yes, the dingo's brief body of work has been notable, to say the least.

Beerball,

You are engaging in line infringement. We must ask that you cease and desist from this activity immediately. Further violations could result in legal action. Thank you.

298790[/snapback]

The statute of limitations has run out. What the fug you been doin all day? Too many ambulances to chase? friggin bloodsucker