Buffalo Bills fan confidence drops despite Week 1 win

HOUSE

15 hours ago, njbuff said:

And what if Feliciano didn't get called for a phantom personal foul that knocked the Bills out of FG range?

I could play this stupid game all day.

In the end, the Bills were the better team. Case closed. On to the Giants tomorrow.

It wasn’t phantom. He came in late and hit/pushed a guy who looked like he was getting in Allen’s face.

I am OK with taking those 15 yards, everyday. Protect your QB, especially if you’re the OL. 

I agree the what-if game is pointless.

But to some people (who eat ranch on their wings) the what-if game is a very important part of their game day critique. I can understand why those people have a dip in confidence.

I eat blue cheese* on my wings and am still confident in the Bills. I'll take an ugly win--and smile.

* On my to do list is to try roquefort cheese; it's similar to blue cheese but stronger

9 minutes ago, boater said:

I agree the what-if game is pointless.

But to some people (who eat ranch on their wings) the what-if game is a very important part of their game day critique. I can understand why those people have a dip in confidence.

I eat blue cheese* on my wings and am still confident in the Bills. I'll take an ugly win--and smile.

* On my to do list is to try roquefort cheese; it's similar to blue cheese but stronger

Smells like feet ? 

Gooooooooo 

BIIIIIIIIILLS