Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MtlBillsFan

Feliciano is a beast! Watch

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Glad he signed a 2 year deal! 

 

if he plays like he did in week one, all season, then we better give him a 5 year extension!

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, HOUSE said:

His father had a hit song in the 60s

 

 

He had several

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What an interesting article on John Felicianos life!

 

Full Espn Article Link: https://www.espn.com/onenacion/story/_/id/20914886/jon-feliciano-remarkable-journey-oakland-raiders

 

Jon Feliciano spent nights in a condemned mobile home. No heat, no running water, no electricity.

Now he's playing professionally as an adaptable lineman for the Oakland Raiders. His inspirational tale includes a supporting cast and support system to match or beat any sports movie.

Jon, now 25, is the lead, obviously.

His mom, Alicia, is a two-time cancer survivor.

His younger brother Chris is deaf -- and Jon's inspiration.“

 

 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He can play...I just like his demeanor...nasty on the field and will stand up for Josh.

 

We have an interesting situation developing that if Cody Ford cannot stick at RT....he might actually not have a place this year.

 

We hope we have Morse for the whole year....but it is good to know if anything happens Jon goes to Center....Cody to RG

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our O line is just so much more talented and smarter than last seasons version, it’s on an order of magnitude by comparison. Feliciano is an example of this.

 

Go Bills!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ralonzo said:

light my fire light my fire light my fire light my fire light my fire light my fire light my fire light my fire 

 

Pause....

 

light my fire light my fire light my fire

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Feliciano brings an element of toughness that this line needs. Just a gnarly and aggressive approach. I love the attitude!

36 minutes ago, wppete said:

What an interesting article on John Felicianos life!

 

Full Espn Article Link: https://www.espn.com/onenacion/story/_/id/20914886/jon-feliciano-remarkable-journey-oakland-raiders

 

Jon Feliciano spent nights in a condemned mobile home. No heat, no running water, no electricity.

Now he's playing professionally as an adaptable lineman for the Oakland Raiders. His inspirational tale includes a supporting cast and support system to match or beat any sports movie.

Jon, now 25, is the lead, obviously.

His mom, Alicia, is a two-time cancer survivor.

His younger brother Chris is deaf -- and Jon's inspiration.“

 

 

So Feliciano can appreciate the little things in life. He understands hardship and it shows in his work ethic...nothing came easy!

  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you want a giggle, watch the second clip again.  Keep a close eye on Spain, and watch what happens at the end of the play.  Holy crap.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

 

Singltary looks like a seasoned vet in pass pro here 

 

It is why they felt they could afford to cut McCoy.

I do hope Allen and McCoy jawed after the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Whites Bay said:

If you want a giggle, watch the second clip again.  Keep a close eye on Spain, and watch what happens at the end of the play.  Holy crap.

 

In the second clip? Not sure, I just see Spain walking around looking for something to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Rubes said:

 

In the second clip? Not sure, I just see Spain walking around looking for something to do.

 

I see Spain actually putting a block on someone.

 

I see Dawkins standing around like a lost little kid in the supermarket, looking for something to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry.

 

"I'm an idiot".

 

That was Feliciano, and that was funnier than hell.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, krf139 said:

It will be nice to have a RB who can actually take advantage of this and run in between the tackles too.

Two actually.

and yes. Jets have a very strong inside game. we kicked their tails up front.

Very encouraging for sure

10 hours ago, Captain_Quint said:

I think that was after a late hit on JA or something, wasnt it? 

YES

2 hours ago, wppete said:

What an interesting article on John Felicianos life!

 

Full Espn Article Link: https://www.espn.com/onenacion/story/_/id/20914886/jon-feliciano-remarkable-journey-oakland-raiders

 

Jon Feliciano spent nights in a condemned mobile home. No heat, no running water, no electricity.

Now he's playing professionally as an adaptable lineman for the Oakland Raiders. His inspirational tale includes a supporting cast and support system to match or beat any sports movie.

Jon, now 25, is the lead, obviously.

His mom, Alicia, is a two-time cancer survivor.

His younger brother Chris is deaf -- and Jon's inspiration.“

 

 

Thank you.
 Tough story and glad he has made the most of his life so far.
 

Seems like a fine fit in Buffalo Bills uniform

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Da webster guy said:

 

I think they're forcing Cody Ford into a lineup where he's not ready to start yet.      

 

Feliciano is a better guard and Ty is a better RT.  Rotating in a rookie on a defensive line or at a skill position makes sense, but playing an Olineman because he was drafted high can upset your Oline continuity, chemistry and get your QB killed.  

 

I'd say bring him in as the 6th Olineman on short power runs but the way Lee Smith blocked Sunday i'd rather have Lee in there (basically holds every time but is really good at not getting flagged.  So far)

 

I agree.

 

I think the best line is;

 

Dawkins, Spain, Morse, Feliciano, Nsehke.

 

Ford's not there yet.  I think he will be at some point, but if they were to lace them up tomorrow, he's just not one of the top five yet.   I hope they let the on the field play determine the O-line starters and not something arbitrary like draft position.  If Ford let's someone in off the edge and they blow up Allen, that's the season.

 

 

 

Edited by Inigo Montoya

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

 

I agree.

 

I think the best line is;

 

Dawkins, Spain, Morse, Feliciano, Nsehke.

 

Ford's not there yet.  I think he will be at some point, but if they were to lace them up tomorrow, he's just not one of the top five yet.   I hope they let the on the field play determine the O-line starters and not something arbitrary like draft position.  

 

 

 

I disagree.  I think the best line is:

 

A lawn chair, Spain, Morse, Feliciano, Nsehke.

 

Really...Dawkins was pretty goddamn awful this past Sunday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It appears the Bills are trying to have depth while at same time trying to force feed Ford's development.

Draft position, when done right, is not arbitrary and Ford was targeted for his skill set.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, RocCityRoller said:

MONGO smash funny green men from sewers of New York.

s-l300.jpg.e2b1f8b208a4a3706bd14c9eb9d50d13.jpg

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

 

I disagree.  I think the best line is:

 

A lawn chair, Spain, Morse, Feliciano, Nsehke.

 

Really...Dawkins was pretty goddamn awful this past Sunday.

 

 

Dawkins definitely got exposed on that sack fumble play.  I haven't watched the rest of his snaps to have an informed opinion about the rest of the game on Sunday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

Spain looks to have a mean streak. That's a positive.

 

 

I am the Walrus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Inigo Montoya said:

 

 

Dawkins definitely got exposed on that sack fumble play.  I haven't watched the rest of his snaps to have an informed opinion about the rest of the game on Sunday.

 

And "exposed" is the word for it, given how he was standing around with his dick in his hand...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...