What have the Democrats done in the past Four years

B-Man

Hoo Boy: 60% Of Democrats Say Trump Is More To Blame For The Crisis Than China Is

It’s even worse than my headline makes it out to be. Rasmussen asked people if they agreed with Dem Sen. Chris Murphy when he said a few days ago, “The reason that we’re in the crisis that we are today is not because of anything that China did, is not because of anything the WHO did. It’s because of what this president did.” Murphy wasn’t just maximizing Trump’s blame, he was minimizing China’s.

Which a lot of Democrats like, it seems.

What more needs to be said !

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Vaguely reminiscent of the Trump administration given a $400m contract to a firm closely connected to his ambassador to Great Britain.  Perhaps it is that, I don't know, VAN is pretty good at what it does, just like Johnson & Johnson happens to be pretty good within its field?

Edited by SectionC3

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

So she knows she's under the spotlight because of her potential VP tap, her "feud" with Trump, and her ridiculous executive orders, and she starts pulling this type of easily-found schiff?

Perfect Democrat; the woman is just not very intelligent.

23 hours ago, B-Man said:

More on the above.

What do you expect from the same political party who started a war because they wanted to import/own involuntary servants?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Adam Schiff For Brains puts ANOTHER quarter in the nut-punching machine babbling about Trump and injecting disinfectants

‘The very WORST kind of fake news’: John Hayward annihilates media’s ridiculous ‘Trump/Lysol’ narrative in merciless thread

From the transcript:

Bill Bryan [head of the science and technology directorate at the Department of Homeland Security]: We’re... testing disinfectants readily available. We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids and I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes. Isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing....

Donald Trump: .... I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see....

He did say "something like that." Not: go ahead and put bleach or isopropyl alcohol into your bloodstream. I immediately thought of ethyl alcohol. People put that stuff into their bloodstream all the time. And there's a folk belief out there that alcohol is a treatment. I've seen that quite a few people in Iran have died trying to use alcohol this way.

Later in the briefing, a reporter said to Bryan: "The president mentioned the idea of a cleaner, bleach and isopropyl alcohol emerging. There’s no scenario where that could be injected into a person, is there?"

Bryan brushed off the question: "No, I’m here to talk about the finds that we had in the study. We don’t do that within that lab at our labs."

Trump stepped in: "It wouldn’t be through injections, [inaudible] almost a cleaning and sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work, but it certainly has a big effect if it’s on a stationary object."

I have the feeling Trump talks to his experts like this a lot. He gets ideas. He experiences what we call lateral thinking. And he just blurts out his idea. He doesn't self-censor, so he comes across like a child. And he gives his antagonists rich raw material to use against him.

https://althouse.blogspot.com/2020/04/the-evidence-that-trump-suggested.html

• Thank you (+1) 1