Week 1 Bills unofficial depth chart

YoloinOhio

8 hours ago, CLTbills said:

I love the "Pronunciation guide"

Pronunciation Guide:

Bojorquez-Soon to be on waivers

I think he's on double secret probation.  Unless he has a great game against the Jets the Bills are going to sign a veteran P whose salary doesn't have to be guaranteed after week 1.  

Personally I hope he never has to punt this week & all the Bills kicks are extra points & kickoffs.  

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, K-9 said:

With Q Williams and L Williams on the Jest DL, I love the nastiness of Feliciano and Ford lined up across from them. Gonna be a street brawl on our right side. 

I am very nervous about Ford at RT.  I think he needs more time to get his EDGE protection game up to snuff. I would definitely start him out at RG with Nsekhe at RT.

Plus, I think that combination is a clear and obvious upgrade over Mongo at RG and Ford at RT.

Just now, thebandit27 said:

I am very nervous about Ford at RT.  I think he needs more time to get his EDGE protection game up to snuff. I would definitely start him out at RG with Nsekhe at RT.

Plus, I think that combination is a clear and obvious upgrade over Mongo at RG and Ford at RT.

Who will the Jets have on that side that will go against Ford?  Is the speed you're worried about?

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

Who will the Jets have on that side that will go against Ford?  Is the speed you're worried about?

The Jets don't really have any one EDGE player that worries me; I was speaking more in a general sense.

However, I do think that there exists the potential for Gregggggggggg to throw some twists/stunts/overloads at Ford that he won't adjust to anywhere near as well as a guy like Nsekhe would.

2 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

I can understand that, but I get the impression the coaches prefer Feliciano’s mean streak on the field as well. He’s flat out nasty and I think you need that vs. the Jest. 

I wonder about Nsekhe’s knee, too. 

3 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

The Jets don't really have any one EDGE player that worries me; I was speaking more in a general sense.

However, I do think that there exists the potential for Gregggggggggg to throw some twists/stunts/overloads at Ford that he won't adjust to anywhere near as well as a guy like Nsekhe would.

I just wonder what happened.  It seemed for about 2 weeks it was Ford at Guard and Nsheke at RT.

I wonder if Nsheke fell out of favor or Feliciano just looked that good that we needed to get him on the field?

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I just wonder what happened.  It seemed for about 2 weeks it was Ford at Guard and Nsheke at RT.

I wonder if Nsheke fell out of favor or Feliciano just looked that good that we needed to get him on the field?

I think it’s a combination of the first 2 opponents not having big time pass rushers on the edge and nsecke tweaking his knee. I wouldn’t be surprised if Nsecke plays RT vs the Bengals if Ford struggles. 

I also think there is a possibility Daboll rolls out some different OL combinations this season specific to each game plan 

Edited by YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

4 minutes ago, K-9 said:

I can understand that, but I get the impression the coaches prefer Feliciano’s mean streak on the field as well. He’s flat out nasty and I think you need that vs. the Jest. 

I wonder about Nsekhe’s knee, too. 

It's just a guess, but I think they want to see if Ford can survive the baptism-by-fire at OT well enough to keep him there all year.  Like I said at draft time: Ford is a guy that you draft hoping that he can play OT, but knowing that he can play guard.

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think it’s a combination of the first 2 opponents not having big time pass rushers on the edge and nsecke tweaking his knee. I wouldn’t be surprised if Nsecke plays RT vs the Bengals if Ford struggles. 

I also think there is a possibility Daboll rolls out some different OL combinations this season specific to each game plan 

Yeah Sal C was talking about it this morning.  I would assume regardless of which position, they're keeping Ford on the field so I guess that would put Feliciano to the bench.