Gruden keeps 3 QB's to keep Peterman (UPDATE: IR'd)

BigDingus

Just now, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

Sure it is. You’re the one who said he shouldn’t be in the nfl. I said he should. Guess who is right here? Let it go guy. 

He shouldn't. He never should have been as any more than camp fodder. The Bills thought he was better than that. His play on the field proved me right and them wrong. This is not a controversial opinion. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

He shouldn't. He never should have been as any more than camp fodder. The Bills thought he was better than that. His play on the field proved me right and them wrong. This is not a controversial opinion. 

Nope. Just wrong based on the fact he is still in the NFL. But I can’t do this all night. Enjoy the last word. Good luck, seems like you have a tough life ahead of you. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Capture.thumb.PNG.f4b559b1beb90d599fce18a5ac3812e3.PNG

Add it to the list!! 

People always say that I’m irrational on Peterman. Maybe so but this is why!! People defend him as a viable option at QB when he has in fact performed WORSE than any QB with the same opportunity. It bothers me that people don’t see that. He is stealing a job from EJ, Kaep, Heinicke, Savage, Weeden, Cassel, Fales, Brock, Landry Jones, etc... Each of those guys has performed better and are out of work. You earn your job in the NFL (unless the HC of your team fell in love with you in the pre-draft process and can’t admit that he was wrong).

Good for Nate for stealing a check from those guys. He doesn’t need to apologize for that but any rational, objective person knows that he hasn’t earned it with his play. He survives by being a nice guy and a lovable underdog. Every NFL egomaniac (ie Gruden) wants to prove that they are the one smart enough to fix, statistically, the worst QB ever. It’s a legacy play too.

2 hours ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

Why do you think they needed to claim a QB. The injury happened before waivers. You have to twist yourself in a serious pretzel to believe this.

It would have been much easier to just cut him.

You cannot cut an injured player.  Player needs to either have injury settlement or IR.

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

Yes when his elbow is better he can continue to practice throwing balls to DBs.

LOL....right there pretty much sums it up...Gruden is the very slim minority who thinks this guy is good????  God help Oakland fans if Carr-Glennon go down.....