Monday Night Football

jkeerie

33 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

Also, Denver and Buffalo fans both have Cleveland to thank for taking Ward 4th overall. Without that the Broncos don’t get Chubb and Buffalo pays far more to trade up and draft Allen. 

A friend of mine who is an avid Cleveland fan, told me that the Browns were more sold on Ward, than they were on Mayfield.  They knew they'd take Ward with the 4th pick early on.  The Mayfield pick wasn't certain until right before the draft.

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

49ers' Garoppolo posts 0.0 QB rating in return

ESPN News Services

San Francisco 49ers quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo went just 1-for-6 for zero yards and an interception on Monday night in his first game since he suffered a season-ending knee injury last September.

Garoppolo finished the night -- which ended with a 24-15 victory over the Denver Broncos -- with a 0.0 passer rating.

Luckily, as I’ve been told elsewhere, preseason means nothing! Allen’s progress is a mirage, just like Murray’s struggles mean he’s actually better than Allen, and Jimmy G is well on his way to MVP! :doh:

• Like (+1) 2

21 hours ago, jkeerie said:

Thank you for that link.  It explains the rule clearly.  "If a loose ball touches anything out of bounds, it is considered out of bounds."  I'll have to commit that to memory.

tweeted Perera today, and he was kind enough to reply