draft prospect videos

nodnarb

I have to admit, I was skeptical about all the hype surrounding Matt Jones as a TE/WR in the NFL, considering he's never played either position. I couldn't believe his 4.37 speed at 6'6 and 242. That's unheard of. I read a bit here and there...comments from his coach and the mort thing. Look how fuggin fast he is. Guys don't know how to take an angle on him. If he falls to us he's exactly the kind of slash player that mularkey loves.

Anyway...the motherlode of prospect video links:

http://bears.hosttown.com/index.php?showtopic=46054

GET MATT JONES NOW!!! That's right, I was screaming that! What a athlete. Aw man, how does Buffalo find a way to get this guy? This is the kind of player that the Bills and Mularkey could really utilize. I've been eyeballing the Eagles' 1st rd pick(#31), trying to figure out a way to trade up with them. Rumor has it that they're going to draft Jones. OUCH!

Thanks for the link nodnarb, that was great!

I'm sure there are similar "we should draft Matt Jones" thread on nfl message boards for the other 31 teams. He is a player with minimal experience at any position other than QB and despite his "great" combine numbers, he is a PROJECT. Some team will get caught up in the hype and draft him prior to the Bills pick in round two, but if by chance he is there, pass on him and draft an OL or CB.

GET MATT JONES NOW!!! That's right, I was screaming that! What a athlete. Aw man, how does Buffalo find a way to get this guy? This is the kind of player that the Bills and Mularkey could really utilize. I've been eyeballing the Eagles' 1st rd pick(#31), trying to figure out a way to trade up with them. Rumor has it that they're going to draft Jones. OUCH!

Thanks for the link nodnarb, that was great!

295890[/snapback]

THANK YOU!!

Help a brother out on my post from yesterday:

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=21691&st=0

I'm fighting the good "Matt Jones to Buffalo" fight over there.