anyone try that omelette sandwich at BK yet?

Pete

No one need worry - most BK's prohibit smoking. Pay no attention to the vehicular exhaust fumes you may have inhaled on the way to the joint. Enjoy the saturated fat and the salt and the cholesterol (1 egg = 71% of the daily dose).

No Smoking Resturaunt = Garden of Health! :devil:

What's funny is that I have two guys at work here who were talking about how awful this was, and they can't believe anyone would eat this.

These are the same two that go out to eat for lunch EVERY DAY. They get either chinese, italian, subs, etc, etc.

Well, hate to break the news, but going out and eating any of that crap (yes, even a sub, as the mayo they load on, plus the cheese, and then any meat except for turkey) is almost as bad.

I started brown bagging my lunch a while ago (no, not to save money, as it actually ends up costing more to keep the food interesting), but to think of eating a breakfast sandwhich that has 70+ grams of fat more than once every 3 months or so is revolting. And I like fast food. But it's all bad for you. All of it

No one need worry - most BK's prohibit smoking. Pay no attention to the vehicular exhaust fumes you may have inhaled on the way to the joint.  Enjoy the saturated fat and the salt and the cholesterol (1 egg = 71% of the daily dose).

No Smoking Resturaunt = Garden of Health! :rolleyes:

295517[/snapback]

For all of the people who are so outraged over this and saying that it will drive down business at bars and restaurants.... Patronage is up by about 10 percent in MA since they started the ban. And how they used to have problems getting help? Not any more. I guess you need to retreat to the last bastion that these are private businesses. That's a point I understand, but maybe once the owners see the statistics, they might magically see the light of the almighty dollar and do it themselves.

For all of the people who are so outraged over this and saying that it will drive down business at bars and restaurants.... Patronage is up by about 10 percent in MA since they started the ban. And how they used to have problems getting help? Not any more. I guess you need to retreat to the last bastion that these are private businesses. That's a point I understand, but maybe once the owners see the statistics, they might magically see the light of the almighty dollar and do it themselves.

295556[/snapback]

The only bars I frequent allow smoking. If they ever bann it there, well then it's time to go to home depot and start building my own bar.

What's funny is that I have two guys at work here who were talking about how awful this was, and they can't believe anyone would eat this.

These are the same two that go out to eat for lunch EVERY DAY. They get either chinese, italian, subs, etc, etc.

Well, hate to break the news, but going out and eating any of that crap (yes, even a sub, as the mayo they load on, plus the cheese, and then any meat except for turkey) is almost as bad.

I started brown bagging my lunch a while ago (no, not to save money, as it actually ends up costing more to keep the food interesting), but to think of eating a breakfast sandwhich that has 70+ grams of fat more than once every 3 months or so is revolting. And I like fast food. But it's all bad for you. All of it

295545[/snapback]

I brown bag virtually every day to save money. Everyday the same boring food: yogurt, banana and crackers along with a soda. Girly, I know.

I brown bag virtually every day to save money. Everyday the same boring food: yogurt, banana and crackers along with a soda. Girly, I know.

295566[/snapback]

Well, your lunch has about 90% fewer calories than even the most healthy dining out lunch.

People thinkg because they don't go to "McDonalds" or "BK" that they aren't eating bad. Well, chinese food is about the worst thing for you, pizza is awful, really, anything (including most salads, due to cheese and awful saturated-fat filled dressings) that is bought "out" is bad for you.

I normally save my highest calorie meal for dinner. For lunch I like to have a big salad with just balsamic on it.. that way, I can have a bit more at dinner time.

It's all about moderation.

Well, your lunch has about 90% fewer calories than even the most healthy dining out lunch.

People thinkg because they don't go to "McDonalds" or "BK" that they aren't eating bad. Well, chinese food is about the worst thing for you, pizza is awful, really, anything (including most salads, due to cheese and awful saturated-fat filled dressings) that is bought "out" is bad for you.

I normally save my highest calorie meal for dinner. For lunch I like to have a big salad with just balsamic on it.. that way, I can have a bit more at dinner time.

It's all about moderation.

295572[/snapback]

Do you get your "big salad's" from Monk's Diner like Elaine does? :rolleyes:

the "King" in those BK commercials is creepy looking. if i woke up and saw him staring at me outside my window or in my apartment i'd call the cops

then there's that BK commercial with Hootie and Carmen Electra :o:rolleyes:

that commercial's disturbing