Canada is getting crazy

CoachT

3 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I heard they found two bodies in the woods that were the suspects in the 3 murders. 

Bravo Mounties 

That's what they are saying, found them within 8kms of their burned out vehicle after they quit searching the woods and sent divers into a lake when they found a small damaged boat they believed they may have used.

55 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

That's what they are saying, found them within 8kms of their burned out vehicle after they quit searching the woods and sent divers into a lake when they found a small damaged boat they believed they may have used.

the story would be so much better if it had ended with 

Eaten by bears 

On 8/2/2019 at 1:30 PM, DrDawkinstein said:

They were about to get hit with a HUGE lawsuit for anti-consumer practices.

They did not sell the debt, as any attempt to profit from it would also trigger the lawsuit. None of the communications from Chase say they are moving/selling the debt. They all only say that the debts have been wiped and take it as a gift.

Basically, they decided it was cheaper to wipe the debts than to deal with/settle the lawsuit.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/chase-bank-amazon-visa-marriott-credit-card-debt-1.5239411

Wow, you were right! That's incredible. I still can't underatand why they wouldn't sell the debt!? But it's nice to see the little guy win

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 8/8/2019 at 12:10 PM, ShadyBillsFan said:

the story would be so much better if it had ended with 

Eaten by bears 

True, although they haven't any details about how they were found and what happened....

19 hours ago, CoachT said:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/chase-bank-amazon-visa-marriott-credit-card-debt-1.5239411

Wow, you were right! That's incredible. I still can't underatand why they wouldn't sell the debt!? But it's nice to see the little guy win

Wishing I had a chase credit card.....